Reviews for Crystal Nightmare
Lozzarooni chapter 25 . 7/10/2013
I have to admit that I skipped the flashbacks because I knew what had already happened, but the original writing that was not read previously was fantastic. I love your work, I would very much like to read The Crystal Truth should you ever find the time to write it. Thanks so much for an enjoyable ride, I'm off to read some more of your stories.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/18/2013
I'm not even bothering to read further...you're just copying and pasting the previous story. Hardly creative.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/18/2013
What the hell does this mean? "She wanted to hill min then and there..." You spoil all the pleasure of what are really wonderful stories by being so careless and subliterate...
RavennaAngelline chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Aha! Here's the sequel I was hoping for! I am so glad Miles finally got a clue and went off with Mora! A fabulous ending to a very fabulous series! Thank you for sharing your talent of weaving such amazing stories with us!

Ravenna
LetoSai chapter 25 . 9/5/2011
My Lady Sunshine…I’ve finally reached the end of this installment, after much diligence and….procrastination. Now I can honestly say…it was amazing! I’m not sure what is says about me being hopelessly addicted to Jareth but I’m totally okay with that. As always, your story is wonderfully done. _

I’ve even done my duty of updating a story today so I think I’ve earned myself a treat. Therefore I’ll reward myself by reading more or your stories. (it’s a good system)

Incredible work! _

Sai
NarutoCrazy001 chapter 25 . 5/8/2011
Awesome story like always. Have you started Crystal Truth? Can't wait for more stories. _
EmeraldRomance chapter 25 . 4/5/2010
I do so love happy endings. I was able to skim this one pretty quick having just read trilogy. Enjoyed it:)
EmeraldRomance chapter 3 . 4/5/2010
What a mess if they can just keep switching time around whenever the hell they feel like it!

Poor Jareth. But, I have no doubt that he'll be the victor in the end!
EmeraldRomance chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
Yeah! Another installment! (Hope I'm not driving you crazy with my musings...)

This line: "I'm fixin' to be goblin on my Cookie." had me rolling with laughter. How long did it take you to come up with that little gem?
Tsuki Doriimaa chapter 25 . 2/22/2010
I love this tale, you've such a way with writing each story you come up with, their all fascinating and intriguing no matter what light they're written in. ::gives two thumbs up before dashing off to work:: Ja!
Midnight's Queen chapter 25 . 12/1/2009
Crystal Truth? I'll have to see if its out there already... I, yet again, probably ended up overlooking it in your wonderful collection of stories... So many, and all of them excellent!
lonely 27 chapter 25 . 10/23/2009
please write the other story..soon..i loved this one
lonely 27 chapter 24 . 10/23/2009