Reviews for Letting Off Some Steam
Awesome job !
csimouse chapter 1 . 4/20/2008
Very good.
Ma Vie et Mon Choix chapter 1 . 4/12/2008
That was cute. I liked it.

Starshadow of the Tok'ra chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
Very good story. I liked the interaction - very realistic. Could see it happenin' on the show. Now... how about a sequel?
little me chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Excellent story! Good job )
Zan1781 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
*sniffle* Aw! You're right, though. They're both pretty assertive, aren't they? Assertiveness can make for quite the interesting story. But I liked your characterization in this story... Sara rerally strikes me as someone who could use a punching bag, if she doesn't already have one. Punching bags are great for anger seething just below the surface. Again, thoug, great job!
Lovejoy chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Fantastic story! The characters are very real- you can't get much more "Sara" than smacking the crap out of a dirty, lecherous punching bag. You write Catherine and Sara very well. I'd love to see this turn into a story but I'll be happy just as long as you keep writing, no matter what story it is.
gnbrules chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Very sweet...glad to see a fic where those two get along. Great job with it!
MrsEads chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Ann, Ann, Ann.

You rock.

Excellent as always! I swear, you're definitely spoiling me with good fics - what I used to think was amazing is now nothing special, and what you write is just out of this world, girl! Loved the Cath/Sara interaction - enough to leave it just as a friendship but could also be the start of a pretty cute femslash too!
Ellie Mae Thompson-Holmes chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Wow! I like this! I guess i could relate to Sara in the show and in this fanfic.. by my family history, and well, i work out a lot, and for a 15 yr old, i guess it is a lot. but, yeah, i can relate.

I think you have a lot of talant, inspiration, and emotion towards this story! Seriously, I think you could make another one like this!

If you would ever like to email me:

liztresemer at yahoo dot com

sorry, they dont let u put it in email form here!

Thanks,

Elizabeth
csi7 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Very nice story! Great job!