Reviews for Outside Your Window
reviali chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
That is going to make me paranoid. Ack! What was that sound?
barefootandlost chapter 1 . 8/13/2011
That kind of gave me the chills! I liked it!
Sexy Brunette Zombie Killer chapter 1 . 11/8/2010
I was actually tempted to look outside my window this is great :D
Dantalions chapter 1 . 5/31/2010
I remember first reading this story (I didn't have an account then) and it was at night! By the end of the story, I was watching my window, just waiting for Ed to get me! xD I like the story 'cuz it's creepy!
Lunawolf2496 chapter 1 . 5/23/2010
A few seconds after i finished reading this, my bathroom door slammed and i jumped a meter into the air thinking Ed was here .' oh, sill me there's no way HE can co- OH MY GOD! *falls off chair* -_- stupid cat... Anyway the story is awesome, i'm sending it to all my friends! bye! *goes off closing all the windows*
Midnight Hikari chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
Thanks for the great horror story. I'm gonna show this to my friends. And look out my window every 5 minutes. XD
StormAlchemist677 chapter 1 . 5/21/2009
OMG that was awesome the read the last line part was especially good where did you get this amazingly wonderfully sick idea! i love it! btw now im lookin over my shoulder every 2 minutes
ggh chapter 1 . 4/24/2009
E! So creepy! Gah! Pwhef, no Ed, hes not there, Ek! No, he's not there... Aymui, now I'm paranoid. ::checks window::
charz.the.manga.alchemist chapter 1 . 1/10/2009
oh. my. god. That was creepy, but AWESOME!

I read this at night, looked outside my window and jumped like 30 meters because I thought Ed was there. It was just my reflection!

keep up the good work!
The idea alchemist ninja demon chapter 1 . 7/22/2008
whao that is freaking scary. My friend chaecked out a book called FullMetal Alchemist but it's in book form. I thought the similarities are very creepy. Great story though.
skywalkerchick1138 chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Wow...that was dark, was it not? A! ED'S OUTSIDE MY WINDOW!...Oh wait, that's my mother. False alarm! _

ANYWAY, great story, although it's really dark!
0animelover0 chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
OMG!that was so...AWSOME!never read a better horror story or seen a film as good as this!

i love horror storyes!and so far(as i wrote before) its the best!it 101/10!you MUST make more!
FullMetalBankai chapter 1 . 4/7/2008
WOWZERS

Very haunting and chilling. A great read, I enjoyed that!

keep it up!
irrelevantEquinox chapter 1 . 3/14/2008
After reading this, I looked out of all of the downstairs windows (cause that is where I am, downstairs), and out the window that is near the front door, I SAW A GLINT OF SHINY! I then ran away, screaming, and tripping over my cat. And before that, I swear I saw two golden eyes out of one of the windows in the dining room.
PhantomAlchemist chapter 1 . 3/3/2008
Wow, that's like the creepiest thing I've ever read. What was that book that inspired you to write it? Is it anything like this?

~PhantomAlchemist