Reviews for Daisy the Babysitter
Bhexwbhqsxjanjsxanjas Nama this thing ***** *** *** * ******* *****
Lady Luna chapter 5 . 12/26/2014
Daisy, There's one way to survive babysitting little turds like them. Two words: DUCT TAPE. Please cont. :)
Lady Luna chapter 5 . 6/20/2014
LOL!
billy chapter 3 . 5/18/2014
this is imposible why daisy's stomach growl. maybe is a dream sequence. how could that to do for mario. and boy this is a great chapter
Luigi4Life chapter 1 . 1/12/2014
Lol keep writing more stories like this
Kayla chapter 5 . 6/28/2013
Pffft, I feel so glad that my siblings don't do this to me XD

Anyway, I remember playing games where I'd have Diddy and Junior team up, I knew they'd make a great team...poor Daisy, though. The more she fights with them, the more they fight back XD.
Guest chapter 5 . 6/11/2013
thats it you suck
Yoshizilla-Fan chapter 5 . 5/9/2013
Butt head?

If you think about farts along with that, it gets you somewhere else. Just saying. Ok I couldn't come up with a joke there.
Jillian chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
so that's why she farts alot...XD
James Birdsong chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
Excellent chapter.
DiddyKF1 chapter 4 . 4/23/2013
I often feel sure that Diddy Kong has much more mature behavior than this!
luigifan10 chapter 4 . 10/26/2012
You have to read all the way to the bottom or just scroll down to where can we ends!

"Can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we can we- continue this!
Xorezuki chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I really like the story so far! Please continue on with the magnificient story! Bowser Jr. torturing Daisy is hilarious! -
Magical Girl Rei Magika chapter 4 . 8/13/2012
Bowser Jr and Diddy remind me of gumball and darwin in this chapter
soradreams chapter 4 . 1/18/2011
why i like chapter 4!By the way whats really inside the box?And where did the two boys run off to?