Reviews for Forced Compliance
Pweaseee continue :D
Its awesome chapter
AYMK00 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
I enjoyed this so much!

You really made Slade appear powerful, and the dialogue came out so strongly for both Nightwing and Deathstroke.

Amazing job!
alyuchiha913 chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
LOVE IT! That's all I can say. It was just great!

Peace Out! _
Crimson Masquerade chapter 1 . 8/9/2010
Man oh man this was so good. And hot. Dannng. I loved the way that your writing style changed to show Nightwing's panicked yet passionate state, and the way that Slade wanted that all along. I've never shipped these two, but I kind of have a thing for them now. :3
Randomnesses's chapter 1 . 4/5/2010
i liked it
NINJA-RENKA chapter 1 . 9/24/2009
Very nice.

I liked how well you kept Robin/Nightwing and Slade in character while still showing affection. Not an easy task with these two, so kudos to you!
Secret Thought chapter 1 . 6/16/2009
I loved it :] Is there anymore?
Dark Goddess of Chaos chapter 1 . 6/15/2009
if this was ur first attempt them i will be more then happy to read ur future attempts :) haha this is really god!
jinxgirl5 chapter 1 . 5/4/2009
Can't say I blame Slade. Nightwing is hot .! I have an unfortunate weakness for guys with long hair, especially black hair. *pulls self back into reality and cleans up the drool* Sorry ;...

Great fic! Everyone was perfectly in character! Write more if you ever get the chance.
hey-yall-anime-me chapter 1 . 4/1/2009
I thought it was good. I like the rain part. _

Tut-tut Slade. Disturbing your bird on purpose? How cruel!

-hey yall enjoys rain and wishes for a good lightning storm now...we don't get enough of them here.
shadow eyes chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
*shivers*...that was awesome! one of the best robin(nightwing)/slade fanfics I've read! good job -...I wanted more...aww...lol, its ok, short but sweet
Christina chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Very nice. I hope you write more.
The Darkest Half chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Very nice. Loved the ending. Slade and...Nightwing were very well written.

D/2
Gin Kitsune Kijo Ansatsusha chapter 1 . 2/16/2008
Please update.
Alonein-Darkness7 chapter 1 . 7/24/2007
I liked it! SladeNightwing needs more fics like this. I love how Slade still think of Nightwing as his little Robin.