Reviews for Steps
Hurricane Amy chapter 15 . 2/26/2009
MORE MORE MORE MORE MORE! Please! I love this story! I was aww-ing the whole way through. And now I have a goofy smile on my face cuz it was so adorable. Please post more!
A. Windsor chapter 15 . 10/20/2008
Oh, this last one was absolutely perfect. "You make me proud, you fruitcake." "And I also make you rich." I also love your Vala and Cam sibling interactions. They have such great chemistry (for obvious reasons.)
HAZMOT chapter 14 . 7/27/2008
It looks like the baby is coming along nicely for Daniel and Vala. You can almost see the joy of the oncoming birth. Daniel is so excited and feeling the kicking baby most be a wonderment for him. Our two love birds are doing just fine. :D
starjems88 chapter 15 . 7/23/2008
loved all the udates... smile, surprise, just a few 's' words for you:)
Jebaraj chapter 15 . 7/23/2008
wow. treated to 4 chapters in one day. still a good story.
scgirl-317 chapter 15 . 7/22/2008
Major cuteness! I'm glad you updated this. I'd wondered if you'd dropped it. You've got a great story going here, and I'm glad it's not dead.

P.S. - Drunk!Daniel is so adorably hilarious! I love it!
xxDark-Elfxx chapter 15 . 7/22/2008
~grabs you and spins you round and round in circles~

YOU'REBACK!YOU'REBACK!YOU'ERBACK!YOU'REBACK!YOU'REBACK!

I do believe I squealed when I saw this sitting in my email. It's like finding chocolate cake on a salad bar. Ridiculously pleased you're posting again.

oh, and I lvoe Drunk!Daniel. :D
1477166 chapter 10 . 1/28/2008
Aw this was bound to happen but Daniel handled it really well... and you wrote it really well!
ilna chapter 11 . 12/28/2007
Oh, yea! Is it wrong for me to feel some degree of pride? :) That totally made my day. They're gonna go snuggle in Cam's bed, that is absolutely hilarious

And undomesticated bovines, fantastic! Teal'c's undomesticated equines line from Message in a Bottle is one of my all-time favorite Stargate lines so I love that it makes a reappearance in one of my prompts - thanks!

Well done, as always - can't wait for more!
ilna chapter 9 . 12/28/2007
ha! chucked the chips at his head, that's classic. very cute :)
acer-sigma chapter 11 . 12/28/2007
Undomesticated bovines, lol! Kind of surprised Cam didn't yell after them that snuggling better be the only thing they do in his bed.

Anyways it was a great bunch of updates. Think I liked Stormy (poor Vala) and Sincere (Vala must really be understanding of Daniel having a picture of Sha're in a place of prominace while the two of them are in a committed relationship) the best.

As for more prompts, how about sympathetic (got this image of Daniel having sympathy pains in my head), sighs, scale, stretching, swelling, stillness, sitters, strength, sonogram, school (lamaze) suggestions (for names) and squeeze (thinking Jack would give Daniel one of those hand strengthing devices in preparation).
starjems88 chapter 11 . 12/28/2007
love them the chapters and daniel and vala, i mean!
Jebaraj chapter 11 . 12/28/2007
so when they getting hitched?
brodieresa chapter 11 . 12/28/2007
i absolutely loved these past chapters. thanks heaps for using one of my words. ever had a bad day and then you sit down and read something and it makes you forget about that horrible day- that's what you fics did for me so thank you.
scgirl-317 chapter 11 . 12/27/2007
LMAOROFL! Who! *laughs so hard tears start falling* Okay, that was hilarious by itself, add the fact that I'm reading this really late, and I'm surprised I didn't wake up my parents! OMG, you and MaureenT have *got* to be the *best* SG1 writer's out there! Nolw, if I can quit laughing, I'll be off to bed... *giggles* Mad cows... Love it!