Reviews for Is there any Hope?
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 2/8
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Elven Silver Power Ranger chapter 14 . 5/17/2013
please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please please update soon! this story rocks!
ZabuzasGirl chapter 14 . 8/2/2012
Update immediately, please!
Hetaliacrazed98 chapter 14 . 10/18/2011
this is really good! keep up the great work!
R.S.Willow chapter 14 . 5/5/2011
YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA! You're back! Please don't ever leave us again...I get so sad when there is no ending to a story! Thank you so much for coming back!
kaitamis chapter 14 . 7/25/2010
hurry and make another chapter please this is awesome
Baltosbabygirl chapter 14 . 9/3/2009
...Is it gonna take you another year to put up a new chapter? You left this on a cliff hanger, here!

Baltosbabygirl chapter 14 . 5/18/2009
Hey! This is the best T.P fanfic I've ever read. Keep going! And I mean it too. I'm not going to wait another year! :)

Baltosbabygirl chapter 14 . 5/14/2009
This is AWSOME! If your wondering why you haven't seen my name before, I'm new here. Anyway, this is definetly one of my favorites!

Rachel chapter 13 . 3/21/2009
And to contact me, E-mail me at legolas daughter live . com

(No spaces)
Rachel chapter 14 . 3/21/2009
Wow...has it been a year since you updated?

...

And almost a year since we had talked?

Adri, I miss you and Kameron so much. Many times where I have cried and sobbed over this, thinking back the good memories of our friendship. I keep a special hold of you and Kameron in my heart and I know that no matter what, I can't let our friendship go or the memories. I love you both so much. I always have a special place in my heart for you.

I'm so glad you updated. I wasn't for sure if you were alive or not. I was actually afraid of that.

Whenever you would get on, I IMed you and you never replied. Why? That's the main thing why I cry over. I can't seek comfort, though. I can't ask for anyone to hold me because I know that I'll just cry. But I do wish to talk to you and Kameron again and perhaps repeatedly.

Please Adri! I can't bear this no longer! Please reply. If not...I will be very heart broken. God knows how much I miss you...

-Rachel

P.S.

I miss you and Kameron. I love you both so much.
Rebel of my Destiny chapter 14 . 2/14/2009
Yay! You updated! I'm so happy you're back. It was a great chapter and I loved the B.E.N. scene with Adri.

Update soon, please!
GoldenRoseChild chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
Hey, Adri. How are you doing? When you get this, please reply. I'd like to hear from you.

Rachel
Gwenlynn chapter 13 . 6/5/2008
hello, i reviewed anonymously along time ago because i didn't have an account and it took me ages to find this story again, i would love it if you would continue. PLEASE!
tyvian chapter 13 . 5/26/2008
You. Cannot. Kill. Kari! Aargh, I'm going crazy here! I hope you have the next chapter up soon, because this is a really good story! There is only uno thing that you have to fix : When you are in the middle of a sentence, don't put a period - connect two sentences together with the word 'and', or put in a comma.

Best of luck with the rest of the chapters! I shall be eagerly awaiting more! Keep up the good work. -