Reviews for Love: the Spies of Life
sparky chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
I like it. Baloo and becky are great together. I know that if becky lets eat all he wants he be over 300 pounds. Sad but true. Write a part 2.
cloudsword chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
Interesting adventure. I'm Glad Baloo is safe. All that time With his new wife will defiantly make there relationship stronger, if it isn't unbreakable now.
Jonny2b chapter 4 . 11/4/2011
I have two commnets on this story.

Good thing they have holograms on todays ids.

"'E' means 'enough', don't it?"

The otheris baloo was aliitle too stupid in this. he's a pilot and osnt know what e means. I mean come on all tis would no when soething is out of gas.
mETAL mONET chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
You are definately one of my most favourite Talespin fan-fic authors, you and gidget, you have a real passion for the entirety of the story and characters. If they ever bring the show back i hope you're one of the writers, but that'll never happen because disney is an evil heartless conglomerate that feeds off of our memories and the souls of the children.
Rock Raider chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
Aww, what an ending.:) & excellent use of TaleSpin too. Those 2 lovebirds, Elmira & Lester, being in O.S.S.S., had NEVER seen that coming. You should've written for TaleSpin had they gotten green-lit for another season. They'd be lucky to have you. Well, anyway, update soon.
Lyssie chapter 4 . 8/19/2007
'D'accord,' I know what that means! Hehe, shopping. "Do you know how many zoots it took to make that suit?" BJ Hunnicutt, the Halloween ep. "There ain't no stoppin'..." Good line. True too. "I don't eat poison." _Really?_ I thought everyone did. ;) Question: Why would Baldrik look at her with hate when he didn't even know who she was? Just wondering. Gee, they escaped really fast. Did she look under a pan too? TYPO ALERT! There shouldn't be a comma after Dr. Quark in the Inspector's line "If the clue is correct..." You _never_ say that. He's just asking for trouble. (groans at Baloo's pun)That's so bad. Wow. That's some punch to crack the door! Is there supposed to be a space between VivelaPearee? I still like the OS. His two favorite letters? Tackled! Where's Ned/Ted? 23.80! His nose? Doesn't he mean his head? Poor gondolier. Good work!
Lyssie chapter 3 . 7/5/2007
He should know better than to say that it can't get worse. Yeah, see? Murphy's law. He can't even spell 'pizza.' Sounds scratchy. ;) He has more than one moustache? How odd. "He was with me. And she was with me." Sounds a lot like Henry and Radar clearing each other. :D Pace, pace, twirl, twirl. Twirl, twirl, pace, pace. Gee, I think they're taking lessons from Col. Flagg. Ouch! What a nice welcome (hear the snarkiness.) Are they on the Hogwarts Express? No, wait, they aren't in England, are they? Shoot. ;) Good stuff. Now hurry up and update! I know, bossy, aren't I? :D
Rock Raider chapter 3 . 7/4/2007
Boy, will Deuseau's face be red when he sees the truth. & Baloo's will be tall (from surprise) when he sees his other relative. Wonder what he'll say when he meets the guy who framed him. Nothing good, THAT is for sure. There will also be beating involved for him by Baloo. Perhaps this will entice Rebecca to allow Baloo to return to their tropical island to relax (& do other things, if you know what I mean;)). Well, anyway, update soon.
Lyssie chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
M. Hot chocolate and pastries. I don't blame him for going off.

At least the picture isn't a wizarding pic, so he isn't _really_ splashing, it's only a snapshot of him in the fountain. Yep, I'm crazy. (with or without a K!) ;)

I don't blame him for sitting down. Ugh. All those bags. Poor guy. And she walked half a block before she noticed! Must be a _very_ interesting map. Where's Kit where you need him? ;)

He's grossed out by snails and frogs when he's tried Louie's all-you-can-stand-for-a-dollar special?

Krazy? Yep, he didn't even grad-eate from the 6th grade.

The Tampered Chef is a _very_ dangerous place b/c of all the sharp knives. Yikes! Still think it's cool how they're related.

Retire like sleep or retire as in croak? Love the German; I actually understood it. ;P You know, Baldric kinda reminds me of Murdoc with his calm, cool attitude with weapons things that would kill him. LOL! Still love the light bulb. :D Good work. Now hurry up and update again! ;D
Rock Raider chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
Ah, so Baldrick & Baloo are related now, are they?:) I wonder what Rebecca will do when she learns of Baloo's esteemed past, & of what has happened to his family. Wonder what Baldrick has planned for his cousin Baloo, & what will happen to Baloo. Also, I have reason to believe Baloo & Rebecca will be arrested. I bet THAT'LL be something to ride home about.
Rock Raider chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Nice work on the fic there.:) Wonder if Baloo & Rebecca will encounter "Georges" while in their travels on their honeymoon & end up inside of this conspiracy centered around those atoms. Nothing like being hailed as a hero on your honeymoon, eh?
Lyssie chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Hehe. The stamp fair. Poor Jean-Louis; he almost got tripped over. If he'd seen Charade, he'd know stamps aren't worthless. :D The artist gathered up her "paints"? Why is he halfway to Mustgo? Georges is like Mac! LOL! First he's on the wall, then he "borrows" somebody's clothes to blend in. :D Sonorous snores; I like it. You chose my word. Yay! He wiped the room down like Jason Bourne! Ya need a space between Curieux and Tres curieux. Question: is 'bien' 'good' in French like Spanish? I still like the Swatzi symbol. Elmira and Lester strike again. They're a fun couple. Okay, Miz Writer, hurry up and update tout de suite. Gee, I wish I knew French. I'm guessing at what tout de suite means. :)