Reviews for Sequel
Gaara lover Neji and Sasuke chapter 5 . 5/8/2013
Ohhhh! Why don't you update?!
AegisOfRime chapter 5 . 12/4/2012
I just finished your first story... I REFUSE to read this one until you start updating again! -3- It's not fair... XD I've done that before and the last update on THAT one was 2008 so ... T.T
anime pirate 13 chapter 5 . 7/15/2012
plz plz plz PLZ update ive been waitin 4eva i tell u 4EVA!
Kokoro no Takara chapter 5 . 5/24/2012
I HAVE TO HAVE MORE! MORE I SAY!
animefreak3001 chapter 5 . 3/19/2012
plz plz plz plz plz plz make the next chap. i need 2 know wat happens u cant leave me hanging like this ill die from the suspense of waiting

;u;
RoyalPrincessHinataHyuga chapter 5 . 7/25/2011
i read the first story and i loved it and i love this one too please update when you get the chance to please.
RomanticKissez chapter 5 . 2/11/2011
Oh My so long since you updated i really wanna know what happens when sakura was like that i was like oh no you biznatch! Get away from him buuuttt when i saw when you updated T-T i got sad please update soon!
Ninnacchi chapter 5 . 2/2/2011
I love your story! But PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update it! I wanna know what happens next, and I'm sure lots of other people do too... Great story so please continue with it. :)
monkeywolf23 chapter 5 . 11/9/2010
SAKURA! WTH IS WRONG WITH YOU AND INO (*word not avalible*) PIG! YOU MOTHER (*word not avalible*) YOU KNOW WHAT! SUCK BUTT CRACK!...but still a good story.

-/.\- VERY AWSOME!
December Ice Star chapter 5 . 1/9/2010
Great story! Very funny by the way! I would like you to update as soon as possible but I undestand the lack of ideas. I'm not having any ideas to my stories either. witch is rather fustrating! jejeje anyway loved it!
amber chapter 3 . 10/5/2009
for a second i thought hinata's little roadblock was sasuke, ditto with sakura
amber chapter 2 . 10/5/2009
ok, so lets look over what we know. hinata'please-dont-notice-me' hyuuga and shikamaru'why-bother'nara are room mates, sakura'forhead'haruno and ino'*cough*bitch*cough*pig'yamanaka are room mates and neji'stick-up-my-arse(go-anywhere-near-hinata-and-i-will-kill-you)'hyuuga and suigetsu'im-psycotic'whatever-his-lastname-is are room mates...this. will. be. interesting
Sierra chapter 5 . 6/29/2009
good keep writting
Siryn Tigress chapter 5 . 4/7/2009
great story so far! I read the first and it was really good. i can't wait to see how Garra and Hinata react to each other when they finally meet up again!
Draguta's Dragon chapter 5 . 4/4/2009
yay!gaara fanfiction rocks!this story is soo awesome!please write more, DArK-Moon-san?