Reviews for Orange
FaBbEr0oZ chapter 1 . 1/27
Spoiled little brat! LOL
Tegan's Muse chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
Tang? Tang is nasty! Did you know you aren't even supposed to put that crap down your sink because it can degrade the pipes? Some jewelry artists use it to 'pickle' their precious metals. Ewwww. I was thinking more that hi-c orange you get from McDs. It isn't the same stuff you can buy in the store either. That's good, not nutritional value, probably rusts your pipes too. So... I really didn't start writing this review to go over the properties of Tang, though I'm with Janeway "TANF?! WHAT THE HELL?!" This was a short, sweet, and pretty darn funny ficlet. Sometimes baby sitting no matter how cute the kid isn't all it's cracked up to be. I loved the descriptions as well. Nicely done.
Corporal Eggbox chapter 1 . 5/13/2010
Bwahaha. Cute. And yes, it's all about orange DRINK! I revel in its' fakery, and the fact it can't legally be called juice because it has zero nutritional value :D
Pettie chapter 1 . 2/10/2008
It's not very likely, but I did LOL. A lot.
In-betweens chapter 1 . 7/18/2007
That was by far the funniest thing I have read in a seriously long time. I couldn't stop laughing. Thanks for that.
addrianna818 chapter 1 . 6/26/2007
Love it! Awsome awsome story!
Singing Violin chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Tang, the official drink of NASA (in the eighties). And someone still wants it in the 24th century. How ironic. Love it!
DianeB chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
(Not an anonymous reviewer, just not logged in.) Good Lord, who'd have ever guessed *Janeway* would be the one to lose it? Nice job with the swear words, too. And somehow, the whole thing was totally believable, if not quite in character. I was highly amused, and I think that was your intention.
Aislinn Carter chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
hahahha that was so funy! i loved it :)
HarleyStitches121 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
OMG! I LOVED IT! It was hilarious! Awesome story!
Rono777 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Great story - TANG, I love it!