Reviews for Forever
All The Good Names Taken chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Aw! That was so sad, yet so sweet. Bittersweet, the best kind of Doctor/Rose stories!
doctorwholover chapter 1 . 4/19/2008
omigosh that was so awesome! I love your profile pic, by the way. Keep up the good work!
MakinTheMostOfLife chapter 1 . 2/12/2008
i watched the video on youtube...so sweet! i love this fic!
katydidit chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
_

I'm not a great fan of Martha-not compared to Rose-so...this is nice. I really like this story. Great job.
della chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
fantastic!
Vampbarbie chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Beautiful, just beautiful.
Genne chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
loved it, simply loved it.
MissHaunted-MoonLight chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Beautiful!

Would write more but I'm late for school - couldn't resist reading this though! ;)

Keep on writing! I loved the emotion here!

Huge hugs,

Peanut x X x
superperfect chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
i loved this. i love that clip when the dr. asks rose how long she'll stay (cuz you know he already knows the answer, but just wants to hear her say it again) and rose just answers without thinking. cuz that was rose for ya. gutsy and instinctive. and in love.

i'm trying hard to like martha - i am. she is smart and brave (different than gutsy) but just a little too needy and i'm not quite sure she knows what she wants.

funny, rose was the uneducated one but she just had great instincts. you captured all of this in your short and sweet story so, thanks!
SenseOfTime chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Brilliant! A great little one-shot and I love the idea of Rose being with him forever even when she's gone.. Also thought the contrast with Martha was great; it shows how different they are! Thank you!
Lady Timelord chapter 1 . 5/22/2007