Reviews for Obsession
Thriving Willow chapter 3 . 4/6/2010
Stan is...more than creepy, I'm thinking. Perhaps I should not continue. Clowns are disturbing, to say the least.
Thriving Willow chapter 1 . 4/6/2010
I'm not freaking out. Nope. Nuh-uh. I am CALM...*twitch*
SunnyZim chapter 9 . 2/25/2010
This was a brilliantly concocted story - the way you described Stan and his obsessive compulsive behaviour and thoughts was very convincing and well done. I also thoroughly enjoyed the way you explored Sam's fear of clowns in this story. Good job:-)
EmmelleN chapter 9 . 12/4/2009
Great story. Very creepy.
KKBELVIS chapter 9 . 12/1/2009
Thanks to K-Hanna I found this treasure trove of a story!

Read straight through.

Love your Stan the Clown. Excellent images! Clowns are creepy...and your's was the creepiest!

Bravo!

Thank you for a wonderfully fun time!

Karen
fearlessgoddess2 chapter 9 . 12/1/2009
Great story!
Scullspeare chapter 9 . 11/30/2009
I read this story two years ago when you first posted it, back in the days before I'd worked up the guts to post a review. Silly, I know. But I loved it then, and loved it even more this week when I re-read it, thanks to Kati's epilogue.

Stan is truly creepy - one of the best OC 'human' villains I've read - but with a tragic/sympathetic thread which made him wonderfully textured.

Great job also capturing Sam's fear over Stan's unpredictability. As his brother so colourfully put it, "Demons I get. People are crazy."

Fantastic stuff.

Cheers, Sculls
Beautiful-Crying-Angel chapter 9 . 11/30/2009
Awesome fic. Very sad though. Good job.
supernaturalbuffy chapter 9 . 11/30/2009
So...aparently clowns aren't evil? Kind of. Excellent story. I like how you did the perspective of Stan and had those certain little qwirks such as the constant checking of his buttons. I also liked the ending where you have Sam examining what really makes him scared and then pushing through it to do his job. Very interesting.
Madebyme chapter 9 . 11/30/2009
So I guess I have a little admission to make - when I first read this all those years ago I was a bit shy and didn't have a account. But now after a second read, I do and I just had to drop you a few lines to let you know how much I enjoyed your fic!

Stan was such a great character - disturbed, twisted and a quite freaky! You wrote him brilliantly, his reasoning and OCD just added to his complex and quite sad story. I'm not a fan of clowns at the best of times but a mentally disturbed clown well that just proves the point that yes clown are scary!

I enjoyed how you wrote Sam, tough and stubborn and not willing to give up the fight despite all that Stan did and put him through. Dean's fear and worry for his brother was palpable and I was so relived when the boys were reunited at the bridge.

You did a great job with all the action scenes, exciting and full of tension and drama! This was a wonderful second time read. Take care, Madebyme
amyblair chapter 9 . 11/29/2009
Well that was all kinds of creepy awesome! Loved it!
amyblair chapter 7 . 11/29/2009
Okay, this whole bit with the clown beating the crap out of Sam and seeing his own blood and checking his buttons - God, that was a thing of awful beauty. I loved that some dude with a ball cap sees Sam, and Sam tries to scream through the gag, but just screams himself raw.

Cool ass stuff, man.
amyblair chapter 3 . 11/29/2009
This clown is psycho and very convincingly scary. Loved the "Buttons! Buttons are mine! Mother gave them to me!" Gives him a very Norman Bates feel to him.
TraSan chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
Excellent story! I enjoyed this very much.
Bunny1 chapter 9 . 11/28/2009
Oh! This was such great work!:)
324 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »