Reviews for Obsession
amy jonas chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
dean is so deliciously an (evil) older brother. lol And I love how him hiding in the shower is liek a revers nod to psycho. I love this. Its a wionderful first chapter; brilliantly setting everything up. What happend to Sam! Who took him and why? And wow do you have some lovely imagery .

A dying sun stained the parking lot deep orange. The Impala sparkled, the black paint reflecting the sky like a mirror, pulling the colors around her like a new skin.

That just gets me everytime I read it. So absolutley vivid.

Can't wait for chapter 2

Amy
xain666 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Loved it, funny with a twist.
a2011 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
oh my god! poor sammy! i wouldve passed out if someone did that to me. ah.

anyways, great start, please update soon!
Brigid Tanner chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Oh, man! I wasn't expecting a multi-chapter story. Love it so far, specially Dean scaring Sam in the shower : )
Mishka89 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
This is really good so far. I loved Dean hiding in the shower as a clown! I'm still laughing at that! Hilarous! But omg Sam! Please update soon!
Harrigan chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
owies and bad words - yay! Can't wait for more!
Adara-chan67 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Okay, so Dean sucks. He just doesn't get it! Clowns are freakin' EVIL and Sam is totally right to be scared of them! They are a force to be, not reckoned with, but RUN FROM! So stop MOCKING, man!

Of course, it looks like he's going to LEARN his freakin' lesson.

Which is...uh...kind of part of the point, I guess...

Anyways, real good story so far! Can't wait for an update!
Third Stage chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
jesus, this is some freaky shit! I'm not afraid of clowns, but i can understand why people are. Great stuff, and i really can't wait to read more!
bally2cute chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Dean is a bastard, but that was so freakin' hilarious. I love your stories! I'm itching to see what happens next!
citiesofsouls chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
More!

I love this already. Lol.

Update soon!