Reviews for Obsession
SaintDogStreet chapter 9 . 3/5/2009
Lovely story. I really enjoyed it. Your writing is very impressive. The character of Stan, especially, he just seemed so developed and so insanely creepy- if I wasn't afraid of clowns before, I sure as hell am now! The whole story was dark in such a wonderful way, and you did such a great job with it. Your descriptions are especially great- the yellow silk scarf Stan uses to gag sam, the bleach and knife throwing- and some of the little detials- like Stan's obsession with buttons, and Sam's jeans getting lower and lower throughout the story, and Stan's gloves (I know, I'm rambling, but there was so much that just made an impression on me. It was all great.)- were really powerful and unique. I liked your dialogue, too, since I have a lot of trouble writing it myself, I was impressed- not only with Sam's and Dean's, which was nicely in character, but with all of your OC's who were just so original and freaky in their own ways. I loved Dean tracking Sam, and especially the little brotherly bonding moment at the end. Great story, all around, as you've probably figured from my gushing. Anyway, thanks for sharing. This was really fun to read.
Aryll chapter 9 . 6/6/2008
Great story! I love your stuff. You gave this a lot of thought and made the plot awesomely interesting, lol. I love the way you write Dean and Sam, even your own characters, like Stan. You did a really good job molding Stan and writing him out!
astalder27 chapter 9 . 4/13/2008
Holy shit. Thats all I can say, Im like speechless! This sotry has awakened my dormant fear of clowns LOL! This was so incredibly creepy, Sam has a right to be afriad! Very very good writing, I loved it! The emotions and everything were great.
dudeedaisy chapter 9 . 3/31/2008
wow! that was some story! interesting concept, i think in a way it is more hauting when the evil is human. the whole OCD thing that you had running throughout with the buttons was well done. as was the feelings portrayed by sam and dean.

great job, well done!

dudeedaisy x
SamDeanLover28 chapter 9 . 2/20/2008
wow wow wow love this fic *off to read more fics by you*
tanpopo no hana chapter 9 . 1/22/2008
Great evil psycho villain. Clowns definitely *are* creepy.

You must have put a lot of effort into this story. Thanks!
tanpopo no hana chapter 5 . 1/22/2008
Ouch... your descriptions are way too life-like. I felt like I could hear Sam screaming. *shudders*

You have quite an evil muse, you know? But I love all the angst :o)
tanpopo no hana chapter 2 . 1/22/2008
Oh, I love this so far! Sam really has the worst of luck though... a clown...*shakes head*
Debbie C chapter 9 . 1/21/2008
I have read about 20 Supernatural stories and I have to say that yours was one of the best. It was creepy, it had plenty of limp!Sam (which I love), and it was very well written. I wish you luck with all of your stories... I am going to read some more :-)
Tari Roo chapter 9 . 1/2/2008
This? This is why clowns are creepy and just wrong!

Excellent fic - and great OC/villian. Poor Stan - in a strange strange way.

I must admit to a little squemishness at all the Sam!hurt but on the whole.. great!

Rat chapter 9 . 11/26/2007
great story, I loved it. the random crazyness, and the unexplained character traits made everything more realistic. I like how you didn't over explain things. and poor dean. I felt bad for him not knowing what happened to Sam.
girlfan1979 chapter 9 . 11/20/2007
Really interesting - thank you for sharing!
Yum chapter 9 . 11/3/2007
This sums up why Stan was creepy "But Stan had been a real person, with real problems, and that realization brought with it a whole new set of complications. Sam was an adult, he realized that it was only a coincidence that Stan portrayed a clown. But that realization did nothing for his outlook on human beings."

Yes, Sam and clowns? Could be funny, but you veered off with a perfectly creepy spin on this. You kept the tension high even switching from Sam's pov to Dean's. The ending scene with Dean facing Stan and his demise was a perfect fit. i know i've emailed or told you about this story before but I just had to say it again: King's Pennywise is just a cute, fuzzy clown with claws compared to Stan. Bravo. :)
stranded chess piece chapter 9 . 9/19/2007
I meant to add this to my fav's ages ago. I love this fic, I love your writing style and the detail of what Sam's going through. Awesome work, well done! :)
Thorny Hedge chapter 9 . 7/30/2007