Reviews for Obsession
KatieLB chapter 9 . 7/23/2007
I lost track of this for awhile... been one of those summers i guess... stan scared the %&* out of me Im telling you! The bleach in sams stab wound still has me cringing chapters later. Great job on this one as always...looking forward to whats coming up next
funkyspunk chapter 9 . 6/27/2007
awesome fic here! disappointed that i didnt get to stck around when you were updating!
Windyfontaine chapter 9 . 6/15/2007
Ah, that was satisfying. Good end to a terrific story! You would expect Sam to have some issues now, but with Dean there for him he can take his time and heal. And thanks for including Stan's back story. He was still psycho though. Really enjoyed this, and will be looking forward to your next project-be it one shot or multi chapter. I still love the cow idea that you and Carikube shared. Anywho, thanks so much for sharing your talent and time, and hope you have a great weekend! Cya :)
Windyfontaine chapter 8 . 6/15/2007
Ooh it was the right tip and the police are there! Sam should've just played dead and let Stan try and drag him, that would have taken extra time. Heh never mind, now everyone sees Sam. Why aren't they doing anything? Ah, and Stan wonders why he's in the spotlight? Let's see, could it be because...oh I don't know...HE KIDNAPPED SOMEONE AND HURT THEM AND HE'S A FREAKING PSYCHO CLOWN? Nah, that can't be it. :D Aww, poor Alligator man. Just goes to show that drugs are bad, and if you do them you'll end up roadkill. Lol, I can't believe I'm even writing this, I hope you're having fun reading it :P

"No angry men with black masks and needles and blood." Nope Stan, but that old black car behind you? It holds your worst nightmare inside, hehehe. Sorry, I just can't feel bad for him. I know he was mistreated, I know because of it he went wacko, but I will be perfectly happy to see Dean beat the crap out of Stan. And then he should be sent to jail, because an insane asylum will be too nice and death is too good for him. Yeah, I'm just a little bloodthirsty, lol, but he hurt my Sammy.

"Dust billowed up behind it and gravelspray tinked off the Impala..." Ooh nice! "Dean was here." The three best words! And oh, love the wordless communication! You rock :) Ah, Dean shot him. Guess Stan gets lucky and dies, darn it. Um, I mean yay! Stan is toast! But I really wanted him to suffer a lot more. Ah well. Oh he didn't die instantly, yay! You anticipated my wish :D And whew, Sam didn't go diving into the river, I was a little worried when you had them on a bridge, lol. And yeah, can't blame Sam for de-clowning Stan. And the guy was nuts, all that in his mind. Actually glad he's dead now, it's closure for Sam. Ooh, only one more chapter left, will go read now.
Windyfontaine chapter 7 . 6/15/2007
Finally getting caught up again, and you've gone and finished this! But that's okay, I can read without wondering when the next chapter will be :) And man, what an exciting opener! Could see Sam ready to fight, but crap, Stan fought back. If Sam hadn't been chained up and injured it would have gone differently...ah well. Oh man, the way you describe poor Sam trying to get free and past the pain and still not succeeding-awesomely well done and sad for Sammy. And hey, he has a darn good reason to be afraid of clowns now! And yeah, go Dean! Um that is the right tip, I hope. Guess I'll find out now as I go onto the next chapter :)
MollybyGolly chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
that was amazing.

great story.
Susan82 chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
Damn, girl...that was one fantastic story.

Although I would've loved to read more (twenty, thirty chapters...I'm not too picky. lol), having it end where it did was extremely satisfying. Dean riding to the rescue was simply awesome; I don't think I've ever been so glad the cops didn't get the bad guy.

Loved the unspoken connection between the guys right before they launched their attack on Stan. Their bond is so tight a few simple glances were all that was needed.

Massive props on Stan. I'm not a huge fan of OC's, although I realize they're a necessary evil. But you made Stan just leap from the pages, so real and so utterly insane...making Sam's ordeal all the more terrifying.

I especially liked the tag. The brotherly concern is always present, even under tiny quips at Sam's expense. Dean's careful scrutiny of Sam as the ice cream clown passed by was very true to form; a simple "You good?" was all that was needed.

Freakin' awesome story, my dear! I enjoyed every single word. ) Thanks for sharing it with us.

-Susan
sendintheclowns chapter 9 . 6/10/2007
I'm sad...you're done clowning around.

I appreciate that you didn't make Stan into a cookie cutter villain. There was a reason he was screwed up and psychotic. It didn't excuse his actions (never mess with Sammy) but it made for an interesting read.

Thanks for the fic!
Lauriena chapter 9 . 6/9/2007
wow that was great, i love that you used sams fear of clowns to create the bad guy. talk about your mental issues and mental trauma
PookbearD chapter 9 . 6/9/2007
Great story. I loved it. I don't exactly hate clowns or love them either, but this story was exactly something I could see in a future eppy.

Thanks for the very vivid details.
geminigrl11 chapter 9 . 6/9/2007
Such a very fitting ending. For all that Sam is more open with his emotions, he keeps the things that really wound him to himself (with the one glaring exception of Dad's death, but even then, once it was clear he and Dean couldn't talk about it, it didn't come up again). It makes sense for him, just like for Dean - sometimes wearing your scars where people can see them makes them seem even worse, makes yuo vulnerable. Even to family.

I love that he researched Stan, that he needed to KNOW, and that he was even able to separate the human from the evil and feel bad for him. For Sam, that helps. For Dean, I think it helps to just think of him as some other evil to be eradicated. Either way, both of them were able to deal with that part of it.

And the ending isn't really an ending. No full resolution. I love that too - because there shouldn't be, not yet. And this is what the Winchesters do: suck it up and move on.

A tough read, as all good horror should be. But a great one. :)
geminigrl11 chapter 8 . 6/9/2007
OMG. So chilling! This creeped me out so much. I don't blame Sam one bit for being afraid of clowns and after this...my goodness, I have really seen the boy tortured more. And him removing Stan's nose, staring at the gloves, trying to find some equilibrium in the aftermath...made me want to weep for him.

I hope Dean's prepared, because mentally and emotionally, there is NO WAY Sam would get over this in a hurry. The worst form of torture for him - trapped and bound and physically wrecked, and on top of it to know people were around but no one could hear or help (I want to hit everyone who ignored him when he was being dragged to the van), and at the circus, kidnapped by a clown, drugged - yeah, that's gonna leave a mark.
tvdinnersrule chapter 9 . 6/8/2007
yay! that was good, two thumbs up from me :)
bubblesquirt chapter 9 . 6/8/2007
Amazing. I love your stories. I love everything you write. I want you to write more. Seriously. More like this though, with Sam getting into trouble. Hehe. Or Dean. If you'd like. Maybe. Please?

“Okay, fine. I just don’t want to be killed because your thumb slips back out of joint.” He glanced back to Sam. “I would so haunt your ass.” - SO Dean. And I love you for it.
bubblesquirt chapter 8 . 6/8/2007
It's... it's over? Is it over? It's over right? Man, Sam's never gonna get over clowns now. Or humans being that crazy. First a crazy, human hunting family of hicks and now a crazy clown with OCD.

The part about the van door bouncing off Sam's legs made me cringe. The whole part about Dean chasing Stan was dead on.

Another amazing chapter. YES!
323 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »