Reviews for The Necklace
Reincarnated chapter 1 . 6/19/2008
How chilling!

How new ~ thrilling ~ *chokes*

I usually have a hard time reading stories that jump around like this, because I feel like the author is skipping around which, I guess is true. Anyway, I always read the first line ~ and I've read a lot of first lines in the time I've been a member of this site.

I never had a favorite before ~ :)

So basically, Iroh knows who Katara is...because he indirectly killed her Grandmother and Mother. That's neat on a million levels. He had always thought is was the snow the brought shivers to his spine...*ponders*

You do very well in helping your readers connect with the story.I could actually hear the wind as the snow fell...and you didnt' say anything about wind. I loved how Iroh showed compassion in his past, instead of making him some heartless killer back then.

razzledazzle41191 chapter 1 . 10/13/2007
Really great, I love how Iroh's seen the necklace through three generations. Very clever!
Dragon Jadefire chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
Juicyy chapter 1 . 8/5/2007

brought tears to my eyes
Kyoshi7989 chapter 1 . 7/27/2007
this is...amazing.
Wohitzi chapter 1 . 6/17/2007
I really like this. I can sorta picture it happen, especially since I've always wondered if someone from Zuko's family had killed Katara's mother.

Beautifully written.
Blooappall chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
How DARE you say you can't write!

That was FANTASTIC! A really interesting take on Iroh's psyche, which I loved!

HeartofFire-SoulofWater chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
That was deep, man. Deep.

Peace and love, my friend! *strums on guitar*

Okay, okay, JK! But seriously-that was good! I like that it's from Iroh's point of view. Keep writing!
toonfan820 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
wow time through the eyes of iroh (and the necklace)...deep, and really nice!
uffda1nat chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
interesting prospective, very creative. Keep writing!