Reviews for Imagination over Intelligence
Cattycheeno chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
when I read your username my heart skipped a beat since I recognized it from The Scientist. XD me: OMG OMG SHE WROTE FOR THIS? YESSSS. You write for my fav pairings (tho saisaku is tied with SasoriSakura3) in both fandoms... OMG.

I'm glad you still have her hung up on Sasuke because that's a huge inner conflict that she has to come to terms with, and it directly does influence Sai carving a place of his own along with all the "replacement" complications in the beginning.

I love Sai's final words and kiss "maybe you should forget what you thought you knew" and the contrast between and imagination/emotion/art and intelligence/books/knowledge. I think it's really interesting and I like that you chose Sai to deliver this message to Sakura, since people tend to have Sakura teaching Sai and not the other way around.
NaginiFay chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
This is lovely!
HappyDeathFairy chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I really like the title of this fanfic and moreover I really liked reading this story! I love Sai for drawing that photo of Sakura and Sasuke!
moor chapter 1 . 7/27/2011
Very sweet, & very Sai. :)
bubblygoo chapter 1 . 2/8/2009
"But he left anyway. I tried so hard."

Great line. It really made me feel for Sakura without feeling pity for her.
Lilia Marie chapter 1 . 12/2/2007
Awesome story!

Ziggy Myers2
Cotton Candi Drug chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Aw, that was awesome!
deity of death1 chapter 1 . 9/1/2007
Wow... This almost made me cry... Sasuke-teme... Haha, imagination over intelligence indeed. :] Great work.
Selah M. Snow chapter 1 . 8/15/2007
Wow... THAT WAS AMAZING!

Can you please be attacked by more plot-bunnies? :D

Better yet... an invasion of plot-bunnies!

This was absolutely wonderful, and unique!

It's too bad that it's not a fullout, chaptered story. T.T

Keep up the work!
HawaiianCaffeine chapter 1 . 8/5/2007
...wow, very awesome. .

latez
Mistress DragonFlame chapter 1 . 7/16/2007
Aw, how sweet. I really like what you did here, with him not being all, "OMG, I feel something and that something is love, and, like, it's awesome!"
Hiei's Cute Girl chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Kawaii! Lovely! Absolutely inspiering, I must say! I've never read something quite like this before. A breath of fresh air, I must say!
Pilot03 chapter 1 . 6/12/2007
Great story. Wish it wasn't a oneshot but I really can't complain! Awesome! A on this homework assignment. LOL.
pink-strawberries chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
a beautiful piece of art..., it's romantically creative and one of the best bittersweet romantic saisaku oneshots ive read so far.
ookashi chapter 1 . 6/11/2007
hey that was pretty good though im not sure on the whole sai and sakura thing... its not that i dont like their pairing its just that i dont know who he is ive heard alot about him but ive only seen him once and that was on ther first epy of shippuuden oh well maybe reading their pairing will help me know more thank you for you time i hope to read more of your storys by by