Reviews for Rage
lindahoyland chapter 3 . 6/6/2007
A very nice resolution to this enjoyable story. Poor Eomer obviously had what we would call PTSD. Lothiriel is obviously the right person to help him heal.I enjoyed the glimpse of Aragorn at the end and his concern for his friend.
lindahoyland chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
Good for Lothiriel to advise Eomer when he could not walk away!She is a very wise woman. I feel sorry for the King is a victim of his own stubborness for Eowyn would understand as I am sure his friends who fought with him would.
lindahoyland chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
I wonder whatever is wrong with Eomer? Lothiriel is patient to have endured it for this long.I like your Eowyn.
Dreamzone chapter 3 . 5/29/2007
A very nice story! A bit too short for my liking, but I enjoyed reading it! Well done!
Artemis'Fury chapter 3 . 5/28/2007
great story! i thoroughly enjoyed it. very well written.
wondereye chapter 3 . 5/26/2007
How I loved this round about love story. It started

very small and grew and grew. This made sense that

Eomer would have many mental anguishes from

a war and so much responsibility so soon .
utsuri chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
A very fitting ending, I should think, with more than a broad wink at 'Beauty and the Beast.' It most definitely deserves an honored spot admist the stories sprung from that idea.
acacia59601 chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
Great story! I can't wait to see what you come up with next!
Lialathuveril chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
I like how you have not completely turned him into a more cheerful man (which would be unrealistic in such a short time) and kept him in character, yet give a glimpse of a more carefree future. Also Aragorn's thoughts at the end were nice.

Lia
Lialathuveril chapter 2 . 5/25/2007
I got interrupted! Nice chapter to see them make some progress. And poor Eomer to be so troubled by the past... On to the next chapter now!

Lia
MBDTA chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
Oh so wonderful! I absolutely loved Aragorn's musings at the end! You never cease to amaze me, bringing all new elements to your hundred-and-something stories! Excellent!

The Editor of MBDTA
MookieMoodoo chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
Look at me reviewing twice. I know its like a miracle.

Great story and I must say not as fluffy as some of your others. (Don't get me wrong though I love the fluff too!) I really do like how you dealt with Eomer's post-traumatic stress. I think you did it in a very realistic way and I kind of liked that the romance was almost secondary to that. Great story. Can't wait to read more from you!
Lady Bluejay chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
Very nice - with a touching
Sarahbarr17 chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
Aww... What a happy ending!

Hugs,

Sarah x
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
Very nice conclusion. And I think it's safe to say it stands rather well apart from the Beauty and the Beast story. I think she'll be good for him. :)
55 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »