Reviews for Rage
JuliaAurelia chapter 3 . 5/25/2007
Yay, a kiss and the promise of a trothplighting at the end, very nice! It was nice to see Eomer come out of his shell. I particularly liked the scene in which he and Lothiriel rode out together and had a such a great time. Good story.
Lialathuveril chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I like that you depict a darker Eomer than usual, struggling with his demons. Very interesting and daring scenario! And I also liked that Lothiriel showed some spirit in her confrontation with him, especially this line: 'I desire a husband rather than a cold-hearted killer in my bed.'

Bellicose chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
Another lovely depiction of the Eomer/Lothiriel romance. Very nice!

Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 3 . 5/24/2007
YAY! Great ending!
Sarahbarr17 chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
Very good - extremely vivid portrayal of your characters.

Sarah x
MBDTA chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
Little does Eowyn know how much will develop! It's nice to see Eomer coming out of his shell and welcoming Lothiriel, in a manner of speaking. Excellent!

The Editor of MBDTA
JuliaAurelia chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
Very good chapter. We found out about Eomer drinking at night in a futile attempt to ease his nightmares about the war. I loved how Lothi stayed with him throughout the night in case he had a concussion. It was good to find out that Eomer thought Lothiriel had rejected him, and she told him that she had done no such thing, but thought that he had rejected her, so that cleared up that huge misunderstanding. Very telling that right after that, he was practically begging her to stay in Rohan and promising to try to listen to her counsel. At least they have a chance now to try to build a relationship and possibly fall in love. Though I think each is already a little in love with the other.
Anearin chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
you really do enjoy making up stories of how those two met dont you? I have no complaints as I like reading them but I still think I like oh dear whats is called No Mistake? better... lol never mind

dw chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
A really wonderful story, I love the developement of Eomer and the changing view of him through Lothiriels eyes. A story that doesn't need dramatic, life changing situations to be captivating is a rare find...
Lady Bluejay chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
Lothiriel is sensible as usual, and doing
wondereye chapter 2 . 5/24/2007
new twist to the eomer/loth relationship;will

jealousy come into play for eomer
acacia59601 chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
I feel so sorry for Eomir, he's beseiged on so many fronts and is far too proud to ask for help... Good thing Lothiriel isn't going to take "no" for an answer!
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
Great chapter - I like the whole Beauty and the Beast thing that you were speaking of - great job!
Willow-41z chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
I think my favorite part of this chapter was when he opens his eyes after hitting his head- it seems that is the first moment something starts to change. It is nice to see how Lothiriel affects Eomer, and how she stands up to him when Eowyn will not- because Eowyn cares about him more, it seems.

Also, as regards the ale, do you know who Carrie Nations is? I have a mental image of Lothiriel swinging a hatchet into Eomer's cask now...

I look forward to reading the rest of this!
Lady Anck-su-namun chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Great beginning - I can't wait to read the next chapter!
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »