Reviews for Rage
utsuri chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I really do hope it is continued soon. I know it's finished, but this is kinda sad; it almost hurts to see Eomer like this.
full0fgrace chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Umm, the info bar thingymabobby says that this is complete but you say that it's done in three chapters.

I love Lothiriel and Eomer stories. I think they're the only LOTR stories in my favorites. Hurry and post the rest! If any of the LotR men would act like this, it would be Eomer. I can so see the movie-verse Eomer acting just like this.
Artemis'Fury chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
fantastic story...can't wait until you update!
MBDTA chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Oh, goodness...Poor Eomer, poor Lothiriel, poor Eowyn! Very sad, but I hope that Eomer will finally snap to and realize that he's losing a winner! Update soon!

The Editor of MBDTA
shie1dmaidenofrohan chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
ANOTHER one? You certainly are not lacking for ideas! But I'm intrigued by this one so far, as it's certainly a very different Eomer than we've encountered from you so far. I don't blame Lothiriel at all for choosing to walk away this time, though it'll be interesting to see how they end up together!

And Thain's Book is a great resource- I've certainly used that one before for some of the AAOD background work.
JuliaAurelia chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Very good beginning, I like this version of Eomer and Lothiriel. I admit to a giggle at the scene where drunk Eomer asked Lothiriel to dance with him, and she very wisely refused. Looking forward to more story and seeing how Lothiriel breaks through the shell of anger and pain surrounding Eomer.
Lady Bluejay chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Soothing an angry Eomer - now that's a prospect!LBJ
Willow-41z chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
This is quite a different Eomer, angry and arrogant! I like the unusualness of your take on this, and look forward to reading more.
acacia59601 chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Great first chapter! I was really drawn in by the mystery, and I'm hoping you update soon!
MookieMoodoo chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Call me crazy but I sort of like angry Eomer. I love that your plot is based around emotional issues from the war. Other authors have brought it up or used it as a way for Eomer and Lothiriel to get closer. I love that its something that they are going to have to overcome. Can't wait to read more.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4