Reviews for a second chance for a family and a life
Shaneaholic chapter 2 . 7/24/2008
Gr8 idea 4 a fanfic. It seems like ur in a rush to get past the beginning and should put in more spaces between da paragraphs to lengthen da story out.

Good writing though.
DarkAngel814 chapter 2 . 10/28/2007
ok i thought this chapter was real good and i totally understand the whole school drama trust me and I wanted to thank you for reviewing my story as time goes by and I will try to update sometime this week. I'm moving on to chapter three :)
Sam White chapter 2 . 6/13/2007
I absolutly love your story...the idea is just so great, I can't believe it.

I really hope you update more because this story is just awsome and I would love to read more of it.
meminenotyou chapter 1 . 6/7/2007
I like it so far!
Apple.Banana.Cherry chapter 2 . 6/3/2007
omg this is so awesome please update soon
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 1 . 6/2/2007
This is really good you should deffinatly continue!
DarkAngel814 chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
I like the story its good I want to keep reading so please update but and this could be how you wanted it to come out but the POV was more like she was telling us the story and it felt like it was a conversation between the reader and the main character but again you may have wanted it to seem that way. But you should definitely continue.
Gilmorecrazed2010 chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
I like it please update soon! :D
socalgrl19 chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
this is really good plz pms i love it
DarkBlueWithYou chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I love it! You might want to watch grammar stuff. It would be easier to read with commas and more periods. But I love the story line! I think you should go at a steady pace fpr at least one more ch, then skip ahead to when they are older.
Nugiha chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
love the idea. and i'd probably say go along at a steady pace. See how how the Camden's opinions about her change or develop. Please update soon.