Reviews for A second chance for life and a family
sfbxfcb chapter 2 . 5/26/2012
Wonderful! Write more!
Guitar Hero chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
I would be happy to take over the story. But read my story A Reunion first to see if I'm good enough and review it. Look out for the sequel The Second Summer. We'll work out the details if you think I'm good enough to take over this story.
Jeremy Shane chapter 3 . 7/23/2008
good chapter
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 7/23/2008
good chapter
Eliza Spootkitten chapter 2 . 8/5/2007
groggy is a word so I'm pretty sure groggily is too. I see it all the time in stories. Pretty good so far!
Ghostwriter chapter 2 . 6/5/2007
Are you kidding? Both chaps are great. Plus, two great shows in one story? I love it. Keep up the great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
X5 - 452 and 494 chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
Cool. Please update!
Dazzled1 chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
I think that this wasn't as good as the first chapter, but it was still really good! I like it!
Curley-Q chapter 2 . 6/4/2007
I really like this fic so far and I cannot wait to see what Eric's reactionis to finding Matt and Lorelai making out on the bed
Sonia9 chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
the ages are wrong but thats good
Dazzled1 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
Update? Soon? It's kinda been a week and a bit. And i really wanna know what happens...
SQUEEGY chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Hey this is a pretty good story so far i would love to see were you go with it and how it turns out. so keep on going you have an interested reader waiting for more.

Type to you later

Eliza Spootkitten chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I love it already! I love both of those shows. Puting them together is a really good idea. This could turn out to be a really great story.
Curley-Q chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I'm loving the start! Please continue
servingsarcasm chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
hey! i really like it so far, keep going!