Reviews for Paper Mush
StatiChrome chapter 2 . 11/3/2009
Like it so much, its funny.

But what's OOC?
Sotwt Icehail chapter 2 . 2/27/2009
Pranking Prime never gets good results.
shimmershadow30 chapter 2 . 2/15/2009
hahahhahahahaha the death glares awesome! i love it :D it rocks!
Fire-Metal-Horse17 chapter 2 . 9/30/2008
TWIN FIGHT!
Dreamchylde chapter 1 . 7/23/2007
Not to give anyone 'ideas' for irl pranks... BUT

Wet colored construction paper stains whatever its put on and is very difficult to get the color off XD
Tyrrlin chapter 2 . 6/16/2007
He didn't...

HE DID!

Great! I scared the cat when I laughed out loud at Prime's punishment. OOC, yes, but oh-so-excellent!
DMH1973 chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
Oh that was so funny I cant tell ya!

That was the best laugh I've had in a while.
Storm Blue Lightning Saix chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Siders is SO in for it! XD
Dragonseeker789 chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
HA HA HA HA HAHA You can bet they haven't learned their lesson, have they?
D. Mischief chapter 2 . 5/29/2007
LOL sids got a spanking...lol oh I was not expecting that. Wait I wonder if sunstreaker got the same treatment...oh he cannot be happy with that at all besides the fact that he is in the brig again. I think prowl should have stayed and he might try to kill his bro over this one. HEHE
ohmygiddyaunt chapter 2 . 5/28/2007
O_O; Whoa. My eyes got really, really big, there. You KNOW where. Now, the end would have been funnier if 'Swipes would have made Sunny admit that he got "the treatment", too. And, if there had been witnesses. (Think minibots in the halls whispering,"Assume the position," and then scuttling off before they can be pounded.)
Jason M. Lee chapter 2 . 5/28/2007
-multiple blinking- O-kay... I was expecting a different sort of punishment from Prime. O_o
Whispatchet chapter 2 . 5/28/2007
XD OOC he may have been, but I must say, It was done quite convincingly.

And, sweet Primus, see what happens when you take Kaekokat's advice? XD Prime's lucky that no one saw that
Drifting Wolf chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
Wouldn't it have been better if they got a whole bunch of neon paints (oil perferably, so he would have to scrub himself a long time) and put it in the bucket as paint balloons? I hate oil paints becatse it's a pain in the ass to get it off...
Whispatchet chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
XDD Poor Prime. That amused me to no end. Bravo!