Reviews for Now Leaving Kansas
Rat chapter 1 . 3/8/2008
That was really super cute. Love the fic, and the message.
bandicoot chapter 1 . 10/23/2007
“You got beamed by a soda can,” Dean says, entirely too happy to be telling him this.

Lol; that was just fantastic. I studied "The Wizard of Oz" recently so it was fun picking out all the references and quotes.

A very, very clever little fic. Thanks for sharing! :)
ezrajade chapter 1 . 9/20/2007
A-maze-ing. I loved the way you tied the story into the lore of Supernatural into the Wizard of Oz...Sam as Dorothy? Priceless. And points for using the line "Now that's a horse of a different color!" That is classic!
Kaewi chapter 1 . 8/4/2007
Another great one! This was really well done. It was great to see some action and suspense, and yet still have a goofy grin on my face the whole time. Kind of a different experience.

bally2cute chapter 1 . 6/10/2007
I really, really liked this story. It was whimsical and fun, interesting and just all around a wonderful read!
Linnie McCary chapter 1 . 5/27/2007
So imaginative! Well done!
NC Girl chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
Unbelievably clever and creative... and all while maintaining (what I consider to be) your trademark sense of humor! I absolutely loved it—and I’m not even that much of a fan of the Wizard of Oz to begin with. Thank you for posting this. I always look forward to your stories and often read them more than once. :)
geminigrl11 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
*sputter* This was just...I don't even have the right words. Loved it. Loved, loved, loved it. The idea, the execution...it's just marvelous. Wow. I wish I could say more, but seriosuly. Wow. A true new fave.
irismay42 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
That was just amazing! Hilarious and ridiculous and ingenious by turns... Even the lack of Dean didn't take anything away from its brilliance - because really, he was there all along...

Now I'm going to have a freaky image of Meg in stripy socks squashed under a motel room in my head for the rest of the day...!
Ciya chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Mean while back at the farm...you might not want to tell Dean that part Sam he's already looking at you funny enough.

LMAO - great story.
ParallelVerse chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Now this is just flat clever. Fun and funny and cracked and sweet. A needed breath of relief after the past few agonizing- over-the-finale weeks. I'm glad I had the good sense to author alert you. This is just what I needed this morning!
Poaetpainter chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
awesomely amzing story
carocali chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
That was a fun little jaunt! Nice pairing of the 'real' characters to those of Wizard of Oz!

Thanks for sharing!

:D

Caroline
Sera and Tails chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
Heh...Rather ingenious and I couldn't help but laugh out loud imagining all our favourite SN characters as 'Oz' characters.

Beautifully written as usual, and I was happy to see Dog again. Poor Dog :(