Reviews for Ataraxia
MnC21 chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Are you kidding? This story is so nice and somewhat cute in my mind. A real good story sometimes takes more time to write. And it is true when the Community said "Only quality fics dedicated to all the NejiSaku lovers out there". This story is a high quality one in my mind :)
Sincerely,
MnC21
Haru Inuzuka chapter 1 . 11/12/2009
-hands on hips- Person, this was FINE! Better than fine, achually! I thought it was well writtin, and, sure the characters were a little OC, but it added character in my book! As for romanic, who doesn't want a guy/girl to lessin to their problems and help them better understand them; possabily even solve them? PLZ keep up the good work, okay? Ja!
JackieLupin chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Very cute!
Crimela chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
hi! i really like it! so cute! neji and sakura rocks!

Alory Shannon chapter 1 . 5/26/2007
Honestly? I loved it. It's very realistic, much more so than cases where the two of them are both suddenly and inexplicably attracted to each other (which isn't totally unrealistic-I just prefer this method). Relationships should start cautiously, like this, because as you mentioned, they hardly interact at all in the manga. (Sure things could have happened off-screen, but if they had, they would probably seem more familiar with each other in the few scenes they have together.)

In any case, I thought it was wonderful. It shows very clearly how Neji has changed since his fight with Naruto, but he's still a bit prickly (albeit somewhat unintentionally), as he should be. And it's very Sakura to be a bit snippy at the beginning of their interaction, but ultimately willing to talk about her feelings, opening slowly but completely. (And I think that regardless of how strong she becomes, she -will- always feel somewhere deep down, that she still isn't strong enough; it's a fragility that makes her character somewhat contradictory and thus more interesting. You nailed that trait perfectly.)

/rambling

...Anyway, I liked it a lot, if you couldn't tell. :)

Happy writing!

Alory Shannon
Taisho Samara chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I really liked it, personally. It was just right in my opinion. It's nice to see Neji actually being nice to Sakura. Nice OneShot!

-Zutara Lover
shadow-inu14 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I liked the story.
Jemiul chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
a fantastic story. I love it.

Jemiul
Ziri Okamiotoko chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Actually, I didn't think you did that badly. Neji and Sakura aren't terribly OOC, and it was a good read. I'd be interested to see what happens with them when you're in your writing groove. :3
lirpa-chan chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I found this to be a rather pleasent piece of work. I thought you got the essense of each character and it worked out well. Keep up the good work!

Eraya _
signalbox chapter 1 . 5/22/2007
I really enjoyed this short story. It was nice. :)