Reviews for Smoke and Mirrors
RoboTitaness chapter 1 . 9/23
Loved number seventeen!
SaintClaire chapter 1 . 1/5
I am not quite sure that humour is your calling, or that this fic comes under the category of it. It's not bad, but a good half the facts are kind of depressing, especially the teddy bear one.
Callie Dornan chapter 1 . 4/25/2014
This is so beautiful and I'm not even sure that I can describe how I felt while reading it. Probably one of my favorites from all times.
Leaving and Left chapter 1 . 2/17/2014
That was amazing.
I'm sad now...
Ichiume chapter 1 . 10/3/2012
Again, *wham*.

Somehow the one that hit me hardest was Peter's teddy bear.
I like this portrayal of Peter though. Another awesome fanfic (Tread softly by Dius Corvus) portrayed Peter as someone who craved approval, especially from Sirius, so much so that he lost his way.
Here, he does still crave approval from people, but he had a backbone, and he made his own decisions. Sure it still screws him over, but it makes him seem more real.

Love this piece!
shiny ruby chapter 1 . 8/26/2012
VampireApple chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
19 and 20 hit the hardest. Really enjoyed reading.
Anna Rider chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
I love how you made all the former facts sound so sweet and fluffy and the last few ones have dark humor in them. Excellent work!
EggDupont chapter 1 . 9/8/2011
I thinks this is my favorite.
therentyoupay chapter 1 . 7/25/2011
Beautiful. :( So terribly heart-breaking, but gorgeous all the same.
morallygreydesi chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
"It actually bothered him when James didn't react."

"Sirius couldn't actually remember ever hearing the words "I love you" being said to him."

"Remus secretly believed that Sirius was going to kill himself someday."

"Only he never actually told them the information. Which made him a pretty bad spy, and an even worse Gryffindor."

"James was laughing when he died."

(Into pieces)
deleted111 chapter 1 . 4/7/2011
Haha XD Loved it, especially the one about Sirius trashing his house x
X59 chapter 1 . 3/26/2011
really good
Le Lynx des Neiges chapter 1 . 11/1/2010
And now I just want to crie/die/read again. I don't know if I prefer the 19 or the 20 because they were great like that.
sweetpotatofication chapter 1 . 10/18/2010
I'd never really thought deeper of Peter's motives before. I love the unexpected way you portrayed him. Gives him a bit more humanity.