Reviews for Aerodynamic
Veltzeh chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
Read it!

I found the beginning was a little dull to follow, but I'm not sure if that was because I'm not familiar with Star Wars, especially anything beyond the films. So yeah, a lot of the SW stuff and names went right by my brain.

Anyway, after I'd trudged through the beginning and gotten to know the characters (which happened very quickly and easily!), the story started really holding my interest. It specifically happened during the scene where Jag and Neela rode (drove?) the AT-RTs, whatever they are. And after I'd read most of the story, the beginning started seeming more interesting in my mind too!

I have no clue about Jag and Jaina, but the way Neela put her relationship problems was understandable even for me and I found I liked getting it.

Shran seems like a strong character, but I don't particularly like the womanising and jerky (in both meanings of the word, heheh) attitude. You did portray him well though, and he's solid. It seems odd that someone like he could be that high-ranking, but I'm pretty sure all of what he is can't be seen in this text.
TwinsinsThlee chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
such a great story! I hope you continue it! :)
Zaru chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
Me oh my. I loved this work ALOT.

Fav'ed
Imperial 2 chapter 1 . 2/10/2009
Yes, a very good story.

A nice change from the usual fare on .
Darth Malleus chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
Awesome, I really enjoyed this story
MasterShaper chapter 1 . 4/18/2008
Is Shran supposed to be Thrawn's son?

I'm thinking along those lines because... Which other Chiss ever owned an Old Imperial admiral's uniform?

Other than that, good story :)

Could you tell me whether Shran is supposed to be Thrawn's son? Maybe in a review reply? I think it's obvious that I'm a Thrawn fan :P

P.S. - A sequel wouldn't hurt. Or three XD
Litahatchee chapter 1 . 2/4/2008
Sith-spawn! You people need to review for good writers like this! I've seen fics of much less quality getting reviews. What's wrong with you people? This is great! If you are coming accross this and reading this review, then, trust me, reading this chapter will be worth your time. This is good enough to be official. This person ought to be writing for Lucasbooks.

Okay, now that that rant is over...on to the review for VioletLight here. This is such a long chapter that I am going to break it up and review for each part. So, thank goodness for anonymous reviews! and thank goodness you accept them:)

I commend you for not dumbing this down one single iota. I regret that folks obviously cannot read on this site, or understand good writing, and that fics of less calibre get so many reviews, but, I must say, this is an impressive look into the life of Jagged Fel. Maybe it has to do with the character. Perhaps you and I are the only folks who like him:) HA HA!

I like your character, Shran. He is such a good friend to Jag. And the dianogas in the 'fresher had me rolling! That is HILARIOUS! When I read that, I was picturing a tentacle hanging out of a toilet bowl, LOL! "Oh, can't use this one...darn dianogas might get you."

"...she loves me and how she can’t live without me..." I LOVE Shran! What a wonderful OC:)

"...how pissed Mom was when she heard Mara had married their little fruit of a leader, what’s his name again?” OMG! That is too FUNNY! This first part is just hilarious!

Your descriptions are great and your sense of humor is just so wonderful.

And Jag and Jaina never...you know? That is a good twist. I always thought they might have found time, but this is a much better and realistic way to look at it. Poor depraved Jag:(