Reviews for Bonds
Loufiction chapter 2 . 4/15/2017
Beautiful story although I'm kinda bothered by Padmé's insistence.
Jadaerys chapter 2 . 2/9/2016
Nice one.. Satisfied my AniPadme craving
alpha wolfstar chapter 2 . 1/2/2016
Recently I have made it my business to look over all the star wars fan fictions and choose the best ones. I love your work!
Marvelous!
Trishy chapter 2 . 11/29/2015
Lovely story, well done.
Lovely Astronauts chapter 2 . 10/16/2015
Perfect finish!
Lovely Astronauts chapter 1 . 10/16/2015
I loved this so much, just as much as the last one I reviewed. Not to mention Threepio and Artoo were pretty hilarious in this.
Raxacoricofallapatorius chapter 2 . 12/16/2014
Great story :) I loved every word. And even though your chapters are really long (the longest I've ever seen!) I was still hooked to the very end.

I think you captured the characters really well and i loved the servants characters as well.

Good job well done :)
QueenNaberrie chapter 2 . 11/7/2013
Loved it! So sweet and lovely. Bravo!
jessi chapter 2 . 1/6/2013
Another great story! I loved it!
TACAitsH chapter 1 . 4/26/2011
3. this is too wonderful. I loooooove it.
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 2 . 5/31/2009
"Forgive me, milady," he said, not even trying to sound apologetic. "I misspoke. What I meant to say is that you're so powerful that I no longer have to stare at you to be under your control. There is no escape from you. I am forever your slave."

Beautiful line!

Interesting that you have Padme be the one more eager for their physical relationship to begin. Most stories play it the opposite way.

Very sweet.

VFA
Vader's Fallen Angel chapter 1 . 5/31/2009
A very nice story. I don't think that the characterizations are cannon, but they are very nice. The galaxy far far away might be better if it was.

VFA
ibelieveintruelove chapter 2 . 1/11/2009
I loved it! Anakin and Padme are so perfect together, and even though they are the two most stubborn people ever, they care about each other so much that it all works out perfectly. I love this story - it's one of the best Anakin and Padme marriage stories I've ever read! I really liked your inclusion of the servants too, they were very entertaining, lol ;)

Nice work!
Hokage-sama Naruto chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
LOVED IT...
Guest chapter 1 . 2/18/2008
wow that was LONG! I mean, I love verbosity, but you could have made that a LITTLE more concise. a lot of the plot was really circuious. loved the fluff, though.