Reviews for PPC: An Agent's Work Is Never Done
TooLazyToLogIn chapter 2 . 11/1/2013
You should do "Spirits Never Die" by Midnight Carnival. I actually PM'd her to ask if I could suggest it to you (just seemed like the thing to do) and she said as long as it's funny, she didn't mind, mostly becaues she wrote it when she was a hormonal 13 year old. Lol.
Techno-Dann chapter 1 . 9/4/2010
Hey there!

In case you weren't aware, there's a rather active PPC community, located here:

Please, swing by and say hi! We don't bite... much.
Maelwys idokle chapter 5 . 3/26/2010
But not too much bleeprin... we hope.
Ilia Maelwysdaughtersfriend chapter 4 . 3/26/2010
Jierda, right? I believe you spell Alagaesia with a
Maelwys idokle chapter 3 . 3/26/2010
Another Sue bites the dust... nice.
Calenlass Greenleaf chapter 5 . 3/19/2010
Hey! Haven't heard from you for a long time. You changed your penname, so I didn't recognize you until I went to your profile.

So...Cal here, still alive in regards to fanfic. :P

I've missed you and your PPC missions. *reads* Valar knows how many more we need-the LOTR section is stock-full of Sues...

Cal
Writerwithasword chapter 4 . 1/28/2010
Two Sues with one post. It's quite satisfying, really. I like Cassie's "touristic" approach to purging Arda of its many Sues.

I love the conversation while "the credits roll." Now, neither one can safely or truthfully say that no one's ever accused them of being a lady. And on the topic of ladies . . . Yay for Galadriel fighting Sue power!

The one suggestion I have: Perhaps you could include "Cassie said "Whateveryouwanthertosay." " because I get a wee bit confused in the dialogue sometimes. I have to go back to when the conversation first started to see which line is whose.
Writerwithasword chapter 3 . 1/28/2010
This gets better and better. "Another Sue bites the dust"; Snap yes! She should've had a more ignoble or painful death for her blatant disregard of Galadriel's honor. But in the lyrical words of the Munchkins (and somewhat improvised on my part): "Ding dong, the Sue is dead! The Sue is dead! The Sue is dead! Ding dong, the Mary Sue is dead!"

The only thing that confused me was one sentence: "How long more to do we have to stand this?"

Other than that, it read well, flowed well, was descriptive, clever, and funny. Another excellent job.
Writerwithasword chapter 2 . 1/25/2010
Oh wow. I'm so glad you killed that Sue, even if you did make her up. This has a bit more description, which is wonderful. I also love the detail put into this. Again, excellent job!
Writerwithasword chapter 1 . 1/25/2010
I am impressed with your use of dialogue. It gives one a feel for the two characters in a small amount of time, which is no small feat. The story reads well and gives an air of mystery which I can't help but follow just to know why the speaker is beeping. I do wish you had given a little more description of the setting so that I could fully immerse myself into this world. Overall, it's a good piece of writing that's fun to read. Excellent job.
Istuion chapter 1 . 1/18/2010
I just absolutely love this. You got me laughing already and I just love the character interaction. Despite only having read the prologue so far, I am finding myself desperately wanting to stay up and read more (It's well after 11pm here, as you know).

I'm so wrapped that you've shared this with me and I cannot wait to read and review many more of these chapters. _

Keep up the great work!
PPC fan chapter 4 . 11/3/2009
Thank you for what has come out of this PPC fic so far. It is most enjoyable to read, especially the agent's taunts of the Suethor's bad grammar.
Gingham and Basil chapter 2 . 2/20/2009
Ohmygosh, i love this! I can't tell you how sick of Middle Earth Mary Sues I am-though i will admit i have two OC stories in the works...

This is smart and funny, and it is very satisfying to watch Mary Sues get mangled in horrific ways.

I dont think i have read the PPC though-is it the original? DO you know where i could find it?

Anyway, this is a lovely piece of work.

Happy Writing!

-Gingham and Basil
yseult chapter 4 . 10/24/2008
I had already read parts of it on my commute and finished today (yeah, hon, I'm slow, I know... thanks for reminding me) and simply love it. There are some true crack up, laugh out loud moments right there. Nicely done.

Actually thinking of other fandoms where Protectors would be needed... Hm... I wonder if the Whills would get wise on me for making a Protector character for OOC comic relief LOL *hugs*
Toby Berry chapter 1 . 10/15/2008
Yep, that should do it. _