Reviews for Problems in Hueco Mundo
Hyouton Inuki chapter 5 . 9/5/2016
*roflmao*
Love how Gin insulted Aizen's weight while I find it funny that most of Bleach characters's weight were so ridiculously light and Aizen was one of the few characters having appropriate weight. Poor him.
Seriously, sometimes I think the fact Gin never showed his body in public (or Kubo never drew) was because he's far too thin *lol*
forever122 chapter 3 . 11/8/2013
Is Gin there plan to desteoy Aizen? This was seriously funny!
Titanlunatic chapter 6 . 1/13/2012
:D

The crackiness, hilarity and just...PURE WIN of this fic is on par with the insanity of Uninvited Guests :D

Hope you update soon :D
HyourinmaruIce chapter 6 . 10/29/2010
I like it! It's funny...
A. Harmony chapter 3 . 7/14/2010
HAHA! I always knew that Ichimaru was..."special"!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/8/2010
i can't stop laughing on this one my mom was looking at me funny like lol
Guest chapter 2 . 7/8/2010
lol this one was funny poor ulqui lol
This-is-Blasphemy chapter 6 . 3/15/2009
Lol! I love this story! Update Soon!
Dreaming Rain chapter 6 . 11/11/2008
This has got to be one of the best Bleach stories out there, period. It made me laugh so much, and for so long, I was getting scared of myself. D

Amazing, amazing job. Gin is pure LOVE in this, and so is everybody else! You actually made me fall in love with all the people of Hueco Mundo and not even care whether any of my ussual favourites were around or not. And that is a huge acheivement...So yes, great characters and your sense of humour is just so spot-on!
Meng-4-2 chapter 4 . 8/22/2008
Favorite chapter yet! I especially love Nell's line about Gin being the right/left-handed man of Aizen. That made me crack up XD.

By the way, I think you got everyone's characters right on! Well, as right on as they can be for something hilarious, anyways. XP
Meng-4-2 chapter 2 . 8/22/2008
I would have written a humongous review praising your writing just in this chapter, but it's past midnight and I'm way tired DX. Plus, there's too many funny things to write about. XP
Meng-4-2 chapter 1 . 8/22/2008
I'm favoriting this, you genius.
darkchild chapter 6 . 7/22/2008
Please update as soon as possible, this story is very funny_...
moonlit peach forest chapter 6 . 2/9/2008
As always I'm dead from the laughs.
Zetsuki chapter 6 . 2/1/2008
Hahahaha this fic has kept me happy for two days straight now xD Awesome!