Reviews for To The End
Frakking Toasters chapter 1 . 3/5/2014
I really, really love this. All sorts of things are swirling through my head right now. xo
kirallie chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
Wow, go Sam! No bad side effects though, right?
Catasauqua chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
The Demon has won.

Cat
anon chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Yeah, I could definitely see it going down this way. Way more so than the ones where Dean dies and Sam just greives a bit then goes on with his life. I hate those and I'm a Deangirl. Those I think do a huge disservice to Sam. He is a Winchester too after all and will somehow find a way to save his brother if he had to walk into hell to do it.
Robin Vogel chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I like that-short and sweet! A satisfying ending to Dean's little deal. Great job! Robin
firestorm557 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
loved it. and i hope to god that something like that really happens cause if sam doesn't find a way to save dean theni'll, well, i don't know exactly what it is that i'll do but it will be something that i wouldn't normally do. and i really do want to know about what the demon said, if what dean brought back was really the same sam as he had before. i really wouldn't be suprised if sometime in the near future we really did see a yellow tint to sams eyes. so anyways, great story, glad you shared it with us. keep up the good work and hope to read somthing from you soon!
Tigger101 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
:) :)

A happy ending. *sighs*

I think (I HOPE) it will happen like this in the show, even if in reality (well, Supernatural reality, anyhow) Dean would probably be taken and Sam would spend the rest of his life depressed and guilty.

ANYHOW: Well written, emotional... though I'm not sure WHY exactly Sam would want to let Dean spend a few days in agony, waiting for his death.

Tigger1-1
Nessie chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I really like it. I think the same way. Maybe that is it what will happen!
daisymaygirl1 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I loved this. Sam's night time tears and Dean's stoicism were heartbreaking and the ending gave me real shivers. When Sam told Dean that there was 'nothing I wouldn't do' for his big brother at the end of Ep.22 I started to fret. I wonder just how far Sam will go in his desperation to save Dean?
Tarpelion chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
"This has been buzzing around in my head since the finale and I had to tell someone."

Im glad you did :o) its a good one. And I wouldnt be surprised if the "real" Sam did something similar to save Dean.
sunnyjunedays chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Hi, i really like this, it would be good if Sammy could really do that to save Dean. x
Anna chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
The same thought has been running in my mind for days now. This was good. Well written without being to wordy. You got your story across very well.