Reviews for Nerds Make Better Lovers
Maika Akarui chapter 1 . 3/20/2012
Lol, this totally reminded me of... something.. *giggles*

I totally agree with this fic. True story. XD

Anyway, nice story flow. It was amusing and light to read. Keep it up
Elly3981 chapter 1 . 12/19/2010
Romantic, sexy, and very clever. I can't find anything not to like! You do have a typo near the end, though. When Satoshi confesses that he wrote the article, not write as it was past tense.
heckyeah-sasusaku-sorato chapter 1 . 8/15/2010
Hell yeah, Satoshi's in trouble now x) That was AWESOME!
kendra chapter 1 . 6/23/2010
You know I totally agree with the damn article about nerds being better at being lovers! It's totally true!
xdarkbeforedawn chapter 1 . 2/23/2008
omg that was freakin sexy

loved it
rawrchelle chapter 1 . 2/2/2008
What can I say? I love Satoshi. Funny thing is, I was just looking up SatoshixRisa stories to laugh about with my friend because the pairing was so unlikely and it didn't work at all, but, you changed my mind a little. Just a little. Or perhaps, it's because I love Satoshi too much xD.

Overall, great story, but I'm still really iffy about this pairing. The plot was really original; nerds are definitely sexier xD. If only Satoshi could do the things to me that he does to Risa ;)
FredandGeorgetwinsoftheC.O.C.A chapter 1 . 1/27/2008
Heh, cute. I love Satoshi! He really is unbelievable...nice article, too!
Galinda01 chapter 1 . 1/6/2008
_ Gah! Me like!
Ruin Takada chapter 1 . 12/24/2007
That was so cool, and not only was it interesting, it made a lot of sense as well. It was just so funny when Satoshi told Risa that it was HIM who wrote the article! Keep writing, you're doing great!

Oh, and please read and review my two stories, "Kokuyoku no Maigo" and "Family". Both will be updated soon.
RuKiA RoJaS chapter 1 . 9/11/2007
Aw, that's really cute!
funky-squirrel chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Dammit! I lost my review! T_T

Anyway, just wanted to say I loved the story. It was both sweet and steamy. ha ha... I was blushing. XD
Avven chapter 1 . 5/30/2007
Very nice ;) I really like it. It was soft and romantic but not too sweet. And it reminded me of my own boyfriend even if he is more like fluffy teddy bear in big body of swordsman than like Satoshi ;) So I am blushing madly ;)
kyuu chapter 1 . 5/29/2007
i like the slight comedy mixed in. you should continue a fic on "her revenge." Oh yumm ;)
aline chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
hahahaha! . . . i'm late at reviews . . . well, at least at behind the secret reuins i was not so at the back . . . i was first! i liked it! u should right more rated M's its had me coughing all the time . . . reader blushes then faints because of the author's story . . . hahaha! hope you could make more rated M's . . . and god bless ur holy hands!
sei mong chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
...i'm not sure why, but i found that very cute...great job!