Reviews for Mission Impossible
kittycatsnak chapter 2 . 1/27
man, it's been years since I read this, but I still enjoy it! Still (perhaps foolishly :p) holding out hope of an update someday! 3
Akidou chapter 10 . 11/14/2013
Hello,

I would like to leave this review here knowing full well that you do not intend to finish this story, but I just wanted to let you know hoe much I've enjoyed this. I am getting into this fandom years too late, but this story has made me want to venture further into the fandom! This has made my day and I loved every minute of this (maybe up until this chapter, but meh) I've loved the build between the main two and the characterization of the other characters, I've been grinning like an idiot reading this all day. So Even if you don't even check this account anymore, I wanted to let you know that I loved this story so much. And it made me feel a lot of things. Hope you are doing well on your end. Thank you for writing.

Jen
Senjuina chapter 10 . 8/12/2013
Not sure whether I introduced myself yet, but I have read your story so freaking many times by now that I feel that I have to XD
You were one of the first writers that got me in love with XemSai, and for that, I wholeheartedly thank you! All of your characters are simply perfectly portraied, they practically dance around (and suffer on I's and VII's parts) infront of my eyes whenever I pick up my printed version of your story. (I hope you don't mind XD)
But especially because I love your story so much, *Demyx-puppy-eyes-mode beginning* I DESPERATELY NEED AN UPDATE for dear life before my imagination goes completly nuts and thinks up more stupid endings by itself, so PRETTY PRETTY PLEASE grant my and every other reviewer's wish. *Demyx-puppy-eyes-mode ending* ...C'mon, no one can ignore that ;-) Or do I have to get the real deal up here?
Yours sincerely,
Senjuina
Hello chapter 10 . 3/11/2013
Hello there. I was wondering, if you would PLEASE UPDATE THIS THING BECAUSE MANY OF US ARE DYING FROM THE LACK OF IT AGH IT'S REALLY TEARING ME APART BECAUSE THE STORY IS JUST SO GREAT SO PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE IT WE JUST FEEL SO LOST LIKE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT OR XEMNAS WHY JUST WHYYYYYYYY AND DFNKJSVNFKJSFVSVKJSVKSNFVKSN S

Thank you for your kind consideration.
Guest chapter 8 . 7/18/2012
This is approximately the fifth time I've read this, and it it still awesome. However, it is my first time reading it since I've read bleach, and I have to wonder, is Garmjaw based off of Grimmjow Jeagerjaques? Your profile says that you like bleach, and considering their names, abilities, and looks are so similar, it seems possible, and now it's somewhat confusing because I have my original picture of Garmjaw and now the sixth espada keeps popping his name and face in where it shouldn't be.
...Also, is this story going to be continued, or is it discontinued/on permanent hiatus?
gryphon
AlgedonicHeart chapter 10 . 7/15/2012
This story is amazing, but, um. This cliffhanger sucks. Haha, no offense. There's such a lack of really amazing XemSai fiction out there, let alone lengthy XemSai, so I'm so happy that you wrote this. But, I'm saddened by the lack of updates, especially in a critical place like this. Can you, like, reply to this, just so I can know you're still alive and this isn't a dead fic? Lol, if that's not too creepy or anything.
A Very Angry Reviewer chapter 10 . 2/8/2012
SCREW YOU! WHY HAVEN'T YOU UPDATED THIS STORY! IT'S BEEN FOREVER AND I NEED YOU TO END THIS WITH A XEMSAI OTHERWISE I'M GOING TO FIND OUT WHERE YOU LIVE AND KILL YOU FOR PAIRING SAIX WITH AN OC OF ALL THINGS! I ALMOST BURST OUT CRYING BECAUSE YOU HAVE YET TO COMPLETE THIS FANFIC AND I REALLY WANT TO FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT! SO UPDATE THIS THING GODAMMIT!

(Please note that the reviewer absolutely hates almost all OCs which is why she is ranting. Feel free to ignore her.)
HextheDaydreamer chapter 10 . 1/26/2012
Gosh, this is amazing!

Saix is my favorite Organization member and I just love how you write him, evrey character is so perfect, even Garmjaw. Dude, when are you going to update again, I need to see what happens next. Keep up the great work!
The little French chapter 10 . 6/29/2011
Hey, you have never heard of me but I am a very big fan of your story ! Xemsai is one of my favorite and you made a really interesting development.

I hope that the continuation will be as good as the rest !

I think I am becoming addicted X
RikkuFukaimori chapter 10 . 6/8/2011
I really enjoyed what was written so far. I'm adding this to my story alerts, just in case you ever decide to continue it.
kittycatsnak chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
Hello! I was just re-reading this story, and I thought I'd drop a review. I forgot how much I loved this thing, and I really miss it. I hope that you find the time to continue it and the inspiration to finish it. I really do hope to see more someday!
cailey77 chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
Please, please, please, please, please update? This is killing me to not know the end. :( You write the most beautiful literature ever! Yes I count this a literature! Some much detail and its so in character! Please update? Ill give you chocolate and much love?
gryphon icefire 98 chapter 10 . 3/12/2011
Hi. Just... hi. I just read this story up until this point, and all I can say is... Ouch. You deserve the universe grovelling at your feet and a lifetimes' supply of chocolate. Also, why do you torture Xemnas and Saix so much? Xemnas is falling apart without his Diviner, and Saix is not doing much better, but I don't suppose he could leave Garmjaw now. Possible conflict resolution: Somehow, Saix decides to rejoin Organisation XIII, but he can't bear to be separated from Garmjaw, so he turns Garmjaw into a nobody, and they both join/rejoin. And then Xemnas kisses Saix when he returns,(of course!) Garmjaw gets extremely annoyed, and then something else happens to conclude. (Maybe Garmjaw falls for Vexen? You did say he liked scientists, and Vexen would jump for a chnce to study him.)Also, I hope you maybe could update this? 'Cause it's been more than a year. And I want another chapter. Badly.

See ya! Update!

gryphon
Taaya chapter 10 . 3/1/2011
You seem defensive about the level of detail, but I see no reason for you to be - I found the detail pleasant and useful for further constructing the scenes in my head.

This story has not been updated in over a year, which is a sad thing as it is a marvelous story. Probably many people have requested you continue it, and I would like to add my request to the pile.
Reading wanderer chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
please update, this is an awesome story that a lot of people love. i really want to know what happens about the voice.