Reviews for So Much To Learn
Sleepy Lotus chapter 67 . 8h
Lol! Close your eyes and think of England...you are too funny! And that was lovely, by the way. :)
Sleepy Lotus chapter 46 . 5/22
Oh I'm loving how Elizabeth is coming into her own! And the dagger fight was adorable. :) thank you for writing such an engaging fiction!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 36 . 5/21
Gee I never thought leeches could be sexy... Lol. Loved this chapter! And the swan tattoo!
Sleepy Lotus chapter 29 . 5/21
So I thought I would do something productive today, but no, your story is so good I can't stop reading it! :) this is definitely one of the most original and well researched potc fics I've read here, well done!
DarkFay chapter 107 . 5/10
Elizabeth was very diplomatic, I agree with Jack. Better to have an ally than an enemy, for sure. Thanks for the update!
kcpiratey05 chapter 107 . 5/10
Great Chapter! Thank you for updating )
h8erade chapter 106 . 1/29
Hey I just started reading this last week and I'm all caught up to Chp 106 today. First off, great work! I'm so impressed on so many levels. I love your politics. I love how three dimensional your characters are with lots of backstory. I was a little concerned that things would go down hill quickly when we reached tortuga, with less pirate ship action and more OC's and maybe our sweet Lizzie slipping into a more traditional wifey role, but despite long writing lapses for you, it reads great. Hope you will finish this sometime, though I understand if the muse has left you. It's been a great ride for me. Was thinking that in movie format Chp getting the pearl back in the water would be the climax and then you'd have another 10 minutes to wrap up the loose threads - wedding, kiss the bride, the end, credits roll. So continuing on thighs long afterward is really commendable. It's really a whole new movie. I anticipate the meeting of Jack/Liz and the governor will be the next climax, but I can't imagine how that meeting will take place or what kind of happy ending you'll pull out of it. How will Jack prove himself before he's sent to the gallows? How will the governor survive Tortuga undercover? How will Lizzie reconcile with her father and how will he accept the choices she's made for her life? - and what will happen to our new favourite hero Renato and his daughter?
bluegoldrose chapter 106 . 1/27
Dear wonderful Adhesive Princess,

I am happy whenever you update, though I must admit that I have to reread and catch up with your story as I have been following it for years. (Since 2007, when I was still csi-ds9.)

I just thought that you would like to know that was thinking about you and this story.
I still love your dear story and hope that some day you may find the inspirations return to finish your tale.
I hope that this message finds you in good health and good spirits!
h8erade chapter 49 . 1/27
I'm really enjoying this story. It's my birthday today and I got to read chapter 49 on the ride into work! It was so worth the wait... Sword fight :) sexy dance :) I love all the little bits of history you put into this. Looking forward to the rest of the story!
xjenny0724 chapter 10 . 1/19
Good story. To me it seems Jack is more angry than he should be... Shouldn't he be more relaxed? And it feels wrong that he's telling Elizabeth what to do all the time and she just accepts it.
Ariah's Revenge chapter 106 . 12/7/2014
So... Just want you to know this story is addictive! I've been up for 3 nights until after 4am reading!

More soon please!
Hyvanna chapter 105 . 8/27/2014
Yep want her ring he he. I liked they used the same kind of weapon more or less at the sometime. I feel nothing, wont allow myself, spot on, and yes I assume she meant it for the other things she had to do to survive.
TwoThumbs-N-BigToesUp
Hyvanna chapter 104 . 8/25/2014
TwoTumbs-N-BigToesUp, yaaaah Updates I have some catching up to do.
Its hot here so reading Three petticoats think I started swearing. Got a giggle out of sword over her fancy dress an thought of Jack trying to help her with the necklace.
DragonRose4 chapter 106 . 8/25/2014
Well now. That was certainly amusing!
MissusGages chapter 68 . 8/13/2014
Second night this week that I've been up past midnight reading this story! "Just one more chapter," I say to myself...

I love it!