Reviews for The Fine Art Of Marriage
cardsfn1977 chapter 14 . 9/3
And you left it like that? Seriously? C'mon Jackie, give us something more...please.
sashathetech chapter 14 . 2/20/2013
Was there ever more of this fantastic story? I hope it was finished.
LucieneJag chapter 14 . 11/16/2012
Continue a história porfavorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
bookimpva chapter 14 . 6/14/2011
I've been enjoying your writing... please finish this one off. Go Harm!
squirtbug158 chapter 14 . 11/30/2009
LOL! Way to go, Harm. He definitely deserved getting clobbered, and worse.

And only these two could get in trouble in Fiji, of all places...

Any hope for an update on this one?
ijnfleetadmiral chapter 14 . 10/12/2009
Yay...I was hoping you hadn't forgotten this story! When this is finished, will it become a trilogy with "The Fine Art of Family"? :)
michelle UK chapter 14 . 9/30/2009
Jackie Your the bees knees, such a great chapter.

I didn't see that twist coming,can't believe they found themselves the stars of a reality programme. Hope Harm brole his nose when he hit him.

Hurry with the next installment ASAP!
LieutenantjgMegAustin chapter 14 . 9/25/2009
another good chapter! Well, that was a very long one! 6 parts! What are they going to get up to next?
BrittanyLS chapter 14 . 9/23/2009
I don't know whether to laugh or cry!The whole thing was part of a TV Show!

That guy is lucky Harm only hit him!
froggy0319 chapter 14 . 9/23/2009
LOL! Who would have thought ;) Loved the ending and knowing Harm punched the Director for all the crap they went through.
McRose chapter 14 . 9/23/2009
What an ending! Jackie, you have the best imagination of any ff writer I know! janlaw
rhmac12 chapter 14 . 9/23/2009
Jackie! Love our Flyboy! ;) NICE twist girl! :) btw this Kristen-finally have an account now!
bluejay65 chapter 14 . 9/23/2009
Oh my gosh, what a surprise. Great chapter;)
livs2write chapter 14 . 9/23/2009
ROTFLMAO! Oh... that was GREAT! So completely unexpected... I loved it! I totally can't wait for more!
TV Angel 711 chapter 14 . 9/23/2009
It was all a TV show! Damn I'd be pissed too if it was me! WOW! I love it! Please keep going with this wonderful story! You are a great writer! I can't wait to see what happens next! :)

H&M forever!