Reviews for The Legend of Zelda: The Hylian Crystals
Account Exanimated chapter 4 . 11/10/2007
Intereting...I want to see wha the Hylian Crystals are and The Nightmare Stallion Kidnappig Epona, talk about a twist! I hope this is a Link X Midna E hehehehehehe!
Evil Riggs chapter 1 . 11/7/2007
Intriguing. Shall I push on? Oh little blue arrow, you are enticing.
OceanSyren chapter 3 . 8/15/2007
Awesome! I wonder why no one ever thought of mixing the legend of zelda worlds before? Totally cool update soon!
it's ok chapter 3 . 6/9/2007
FAR TOO SHORT!
Yuko6754 chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
Yay! Thanks for the update! I love this story! It's great! Please update soon!

~~Yuko~
Maru chapter 3 . 6/8/2007
A nice story. The suspense is so thick that you can cut it with a knife!(ok that sounded like a cliché)

Epona has been horsenapped before Link's eyes! When I just think that, the idea sounds wierd but cool! Man that stallion must have looked creepy! I remember a horse (well, a pony actually...)that really reminded me of this (possibly evil)horse.

Well about the two characters I suppose Midna is ...I beileve the other one might be...

Zelda (quite possible really)

Marin (not very possible)

Tetra (would be cool but the possiblities are minimal)

All of them aided Link in a game (Zelda in the end of TP,WW(well in a lot of occasions really),Marin by picking Link from the seashore,and Tetra by helping Link find Aryll)But now that I think of it Zelda is going to be the character because this story is set in has the other games' influence.

But that up to you to decide you are the AUTHOR you know.

This is a rather nice story: the writing is simple and easy to follow, it also has good I will drop by to check irf there are updates.
Yuko6754 chapter 2 . 5/23/2007
Haha! Awesome! I can't WAIT for your nedxt chapter! I AM in suspense! Who the bloody is it?

~Yuko~