Reviews for The Emperor Works in Weird Ways
Plan9?
PredatorPuck chapter 11 . 12/6/2014
1st done and hundreds to go
PredatorPuck chapter 10 . 12/6/2014
Ha emperors finest wouldn't fall to meager enemy such as them, good stuff man! Good stuff
PredatorPuck chapter 9 . 12/6/2014
Death from above!
PredatorPuck chapter 8 . 12/6/2014
Haha kill the xenos! Burn the heretics! Go great crusade! Emperor protects! Man I love reading fic about emperors crusade
PredatorPuck chapter 6 . 12/6/2014
Damn you write good stuff. It's addicting!
Hachichiyyin chapter 3 . 11/2/2014
The spelling and grammar is awful, but it could easily be fixed with a beta.
Fives32 chapter 12 . 7/17/2014
HEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! THEY ARE ALL HERETICS! BURN THIS FALSE EARTH TO A CINDER! THEY DOUBT THE LEGITIMACY OF THE IMPERIUM'S RULE OVER HUMANITY AND THE EXISTANCE OF THE EMPEROR! THIS IS A EXTRA HERETICAL OFFENSE, THE ORDO HERETICUS , AND A REGIMENT OF COMMISSARS FROM THE DEATH KORPS HAVE BEEN DISPACED TO HANDLE THIS HERESY WITH THE UPMOST BRUTALITY! AVE DEUS IMPERATOR!
Kaioo chapter 6 . 5/5/2014
18 Ha'taks could take down the shields of a Battle Barge? Isn't that lowballing the Imperium's shields? I thought they were impenetrable to pretty much everything?
And 3 Space Marines died? hnn..
Kaioo chapter 4 . 5/4/2014
don't the Thunderhawks have void shields too?
Kaioo chapter 3 . 5/4/2014
The demons in the warp are scared? The demons are the Ascended Ancients aren't they?
SpecH82 chapter 8 . 4/17/2014
Yeeeeees burn Ball burn you little cunt! ;)
SpecH82 chapter 4 . 4/17/2014
Got to love cooked Jaffa by bolter fire any day! :)
Quelthias chapter 25 . 4/12/2014
An excellent fanfic series so far.
A couple of times I felt that you needed Space Marine armor a bit however I won't hold that against the author because it let people feel the tension like the space marines were actually putting their lives on the line.
With the new replicon enemy, all fights went exactly as they should. Even was surprised at the pariah enemy.
At this point it isn't a gauranteed win for the space marines and that is excellent with me. Make the heroes work for their good ending.
Oh and keep up the jokes too, the balance between comedy and horror shouldn't end now.