Reviews for Macabre Nation
Sorceress Eternity chapter 3 . 7/3/2007
So this is the last chapter? I should've waited to read this chapter before adding the story to the "Story Alert" list lol. What good is a story in that list if there are no more updates? The two Death Farmer people was a really nice touch to the story. I have a feeling that they were in your dream lol.
Sorceress Eternity chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
lol isn't Mr. Brinkley the headmaster guy of the private school in that movie called "Masterminds"? That is, he was at the podium lots of times talking to the students when he was holding them hostage. I know exactly what you mean when you typed about taking your dreams and turning them into a story. I plan on doing the same too, but I would smooth the scenes over so they make sense, maybe add some stuff to them or take something out of them, depending on what they are. I have lots of zombie dreams, so I plan on putting the scenes into my fanfics (I started writing my first zombie fic, but haven't posted it on here yet.) What I do when I wake up from a zombie dream, is write as much of it as I remember down on a piece of paper and put it into my paper folder with my ideas in it. This particular folder is only for my zombie story (I have an actual 3-ring binder for my Final Fantasy ideas, ect. lol!) I liked how the first chapter was really long and the story has me interested now. It's going in my "Story Alert" list.
gurl.from.damnation chapter 3 . 6/27/2007
Wow, this is so...gah, i can't think of the word, but i really, really want to read more.
Zephyr Chandni chapter 1 . 6/5/2007
your story is awsome. this reminds me alot of 28 days later, and so on. i love it! keep up the wicked work!
Satir3 chapter 3 . 5/30/2007