Reviews for Morphic
MORPHIC2 SPOILER chapter 1 . 2/9
IN MORPHIC 2 MIA IS THE VILLAIN YOU HAVE A CHOICE OF KILLING HER OR NUKING THE COMMONWEALTH.

Directed by: Hideo Kojima.
rioluaura chapter 23 . 11/19/2015
Mia's... feeling? Or at least as close as she can get to feeling sympathy toward a human being. I forgot how dark this is.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/9/2015
It's quite an interesting characters you get here. Especially mia, but most are inherently immersing of. Like how the alt chapter went. Well... no, I didn't, it was depressing as heck, but it felt perfectly plausible. Considering your use of deconstructing and stuff. A character that never really embraces viral humanity, but decides to pretend anyways, not really tricking, not really believing it would, but doing it anyway. Really immersing.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/9/2015
Worst person ever. One who follows random impulses, is rational enough to know a foolish endeavor, and uses psychological attacks to trick people using logical fallacies to rope people into such madness.

Nicely portrayed, but still icky to read.
VenomSky chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
If I had been there at that table when the Misdreavus morph was mentioned, my hand would have shot up faster than Hermione on her first day in Potions class.
commit sudoku chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
smash face in keyboard post results
Meeuh Kuntdik chapter 14 . 6/30/2015
This does not expand my dong in the slightest.
Radiation King chapter 23 . 6/3/2015
Shipping confirmed?
bookcoda chapter 23 . 4/18/2015
mia is my favorite charactor.
Mai-danishgirl chapter 23 . 4/15/2015
Whoa, well you weren't kidding when you said more depressing. Yet I can't help but to like this version, Mia is such an utterly fascination character, and all your Dave/Mia stuff is so great to read, now her death in the "canon" verse hurts even more.
Issac Daniels chapter 14 . 3/17/2015
Mia

Pssshh... nothin' personnel, kid.
Mai-danishgirl chapter 22 . 2/13/2015
Whoa, I had completely forgotten this fic. What a nice surprise waking up to.

Nice little play on the effect o sorrow and mourning, and good to see Gabriel beginning to let out some steam, perhaps with time he could learn to deal with it without accidentally burning something.
Farmer Kyle chapter 22 . 2/12/2015
Wow, I'm surprised to see this updated. I actually forgot about this story, re-read it all, and loved it again. And teared up again at how it all ended up.

Once again, well done!

Good Luck in Life and Writing!
Farmer Kyle
Anonfox123 chapter 14 . 1/27/2015
Dang man. I went into this knowing it would be a deconstruction (thank TvTropes for that) but I never thought a concept I liked so much would get so clinically and coldly dissected. (Yes, I like the idea of pokemorphs, even with all the BS mary-sue/gary-stu stories out there) Still a great read though.

Still, I do think you piled on a bit too much darkness, and even a deconstruction like this makes its own assumptions that can themselves be deconstructed. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm busy with classes and other important life things, I have half a mind to start writing a reconstruction. Either a continuation or an AU, I dunno what.
Mia chapter 14 . 10/16/2014
You killed Mia. Fuck you. That is all.