Reviews for Morphic
RandomDude chapter 23 . 6/21/2018
In my headcannon, Gabriel goes on to write a Momento or Autobiography or something about his childhood, and in the end becomes a world-famous/infamous author. Just the fact that the Pokémorphs get all the shit they do would cause his work to be fairly famous. He could even get it done in a reasonable amount of time, if only because to the fact he has nothing else to do! Same for if Dave publishes his scientific findings.

I mean, Niccolò Machiavelli (just looked his name up) wrote "The Prince" and became the very idea of the then-modern Devil basically, and it even kept up until long after he was dead with the resurrection of his political theory being a fairly modern thing. Who says it can't, or even isn't likely to happen in this case?

I just think that due to this being a literally unique circumstance on the history of the planet (and deals with human rights), I would think that they would get a bit more leniency in public image. Probably not in the present, but I would like to think it would happen soon since they won't be doing anything the public outcry will go down.

Maybe in a few years an Out-Of-State Journalist will come by and try to dig through the (seemingly obvious) lies made by racist, hypocritical people (humanity-in-a-nutshell, come on we expect this people) to find the truth. And then maybe the truth can be revealed in a New York Times Bestsellers or the Pokémon World's equivalent.

Anyways, I liked your story and would like a somewhat uplifting end that lets the wounds from this fic heal a bit.

Thanks for the fic.
Guest chapter 23 . 4/28/2018
It's hard to reconcile the Mia in these omake with the Mia in chapter 5 and at the start of chapter 6.

I think, though, that I am content not trying to do so.

(I've thrown you kudos on AO3, even though you never finished uploading it there.)
Mandriel chapter 4 . 7/24/2017
Oh, this is getting really good. I actually haven't read a pokemorph fic ever before, but I really like the way your developing this world and the attitudes toward the subject. I really love your writing style, too!
JackFrost21 chapter 14 . 9/18/2016
This was a horrible, horrible story. Everybody had the idiot ball all the time and were narcissistic assholes, even when some didn't mean to be.

So basically, a pretty accurate depiction of real life.

I have to say there were three characters that stood out. Dave, in the beginning. Mia, in the middle. And Jack, at the end. Probably because all of them generated no small amount of conflict.

A well done tale! Shame there's no true sequel.
MORPHIC2 SPOILER chapter 1 . 2/9/2016
IN MORPHIC 2 MIA IS THE VILLAIN YOU HAVE A CHOICE OF KILLING HER OR NUKING THE COMMONWEALTH.

Directed by: Hideo Kojima.
rioluaura chapter 23 . 11/19/2015
Mia's... feeling? Or at least as close as she can get to feeling sympathy toward a human being. I forgot how dark this is.
Guest chapter 23 . 9/9/2015
It's quite an interesting characters you get here. Especially mia, but most are inherently immersing of. Like how the alt chapter went. Well... no, I didn't, it was depressing as heck, but it felt perfectly plausible. Considering your use of deconstructing and stuff. A character that never really embraces viral humanity, but decides to pretend anyways, not really tricking, not really believing it would, but doing it anyway. Really immersing.
Guest chapter 12 . 9/9/2015
Worst person ever. One who follows random impulses, is rational enough to know a foolish endeavor, and uses psychological attacks to trick people using logical fallacies to rope people into such madness.

Nicely portrayed, but still icky to read.
VenomSky chapter 2 . 8/17/2015
If I had been there at that table when the Misdreavus morph was mentioned, my hand would have shot up faster than Hermione on her first day in Potions class.
commit sudoku chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
smash face in keyboard post results
Meeuh Kuntdik chapter 14 . 6/30/2015
This does not expand my dong in the slightest.
Radiation King chapter 23 . 6/3/2015
Shipping confirmed?
bookcoda chapter 23 . 4/18/2015
mia is my favorite charactor.
Mai-danishgirl chapter 23 . 4/15/2015
Whoa, well you weren't kidding when you said more depressing. Yet I can't help but to like this version, Mia is such an utterly fascination character, and all your Dave/Mia stuff is so great to read, now her death in the "canon" verse hurts even more.
Issac Daniels chapter 14 . 3/17/2015
Mia

Pssshh... nothin' personnel, kid.