Reviews for Morphic
Xoroth chapter 7 . 5/15/2008
Big drama, great chapter.
iLike2EatPiez chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
I'm just loving this story. Great realistic approach to the whole "Pokemorphs" theme. The character developement is excellent too!

“They took us to the morgue,” she went on. “Brian was there. There was a lot of blood. It smelled nice. I think I wanted to eat him.”

This made me burst out laughing. Exactly the kind of quote that makes Mia my favorite character. Lol.
Foxyjosh chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
I can't tell you how much I hate those religious nuts. I'm glad to see Dave is alright.
swack16 chapter 7 . 5/14/2008
Yay you finally updated!
Eliabeth chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
Wow. I didn't exspct tht to happean, exspeslly to Brian of all people. Nice turn to the story. I hope you update soon and if you ever include another morph, I thimk it should be an eevee morph.
enderverse chapter 7 . 5/13/2008
pretty weird story well written but freaky.
leslie chapter 1 . 5/13/2008
I think if you made pokemorphs one should be an eevee morph.
Cedric Bale chapter 6 . 5/5/2008
Nice, an update. I'm starting to wonder if this is taking place in a (fictional) real-world instead of the Pokemon world like I'd been assuming thus far, lol. Nothing pokemon related except the kids themselves. Could imagine some seriously controversial issues being brought up if one of the kids expresses interest in becoming a Pokemon Trainer, rofl. On another note, I'm liking this 'Ben' character already. Can't wait to see more of him.
PG Palmer chapter 6 . 4/25/2008
Cool, glad to see you updated this. It's a fantastic story.

Lucy is still my favourite out of the lot, and I really like how you're developing her character.

I couldn't spot anything at fault in this chapter, but it took a few moments per morph to identify which one they were.

Looking forward to the next chapter.
Xoroth chapter 6 . 4/19/2008
Another great chapter. Excellent developement of the characters. Now that Jean has been mentioned and described, sorta can't wait to see her perspective.
Foxyjosh chapter 6 . 4/18/2008
Nice to see how everybody is getting along.
Kolidescope chapter 6 . 4/15/2008
Wow. Just wow. I never thought I'd see anyone write something so controversy-ridden out of Pokemon. xD It's touchy for me because I'm pretty big on my faith, but that's what I like about your fic. You're very daring, and I'm really eager to see where all of this is going. Very interesting take on the whole pokemorph idea. I can so imagine something like this happening in real life.. we're getting pretty darn close to having the technology to bend peoples' genetics to our will, which is somewhat scary. Awesome writing, awesome portrayals of all the different characters. I keep thinking of Wicked when I read this.

I like Jack. I wanna hang out with the Chinchou-Geek. And I like Gabriel, too. And Lucy. But when is Taillowman gonna show up?
Cedric Bale chapter 5 . 2/5/2008
This has SO MUCH potential. Such a good writing style, and a very captivating plot so far. It sucks that you seem to be ignoring it now, or are otherwise incapable of contionuing it (hopefully just for the moment though, to both of those possibilities). I'm putting it in my Favorites folder and hope to eventually find it updated someday, maybe soon... please? *crosses fingers*
snarkyfish chapter 1 . 12/30/2007
I am really enjoying this story.
Distopia chapter 5 . 11/22/2007
This has to be one of the BEST stories utilizing pokemorphs that I have ever had the privilege to read. The plot is captivating, skating on the edge of suspense, and you weave the storyline masterfully. The intrigue of subtle sub-plots and reasoning behind actions is a delightful puzzle, and the story is actually realistic in both representation and characterization, and a true pleasure to read.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »