Reviews for Morphic
Xoroth chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
Another cool chapter. The religious guy was sorta creepy though.
Serpent Magick chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
Creepy...The ending was so bloody creepy. I love Mia though, "That fly was getting on my nerves" haha, funny. I can't wait to see what you'll write next.
snowpenguin55 chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
this fic is amazing! i really hope you update soon
Foxyjosh chapter 5 . 8/13/2007
those religious people like that always give me the creeps.

I can't wait for the next chapter.
Sanluris chapter 5 . 8/12/2007
People are so bizare... -.-

I wish...well, it wouldn't help anything anyway. Nevermind about it.

The story's getting more tense...I want to read the next chapter.

Hm...if there was a rating thing here like there is on Youtube I'd do this: 5/5
Sanluris chapter 4 . 8/12/2007
M...there it is. Parents can be so hateful. Example again: Naruto. Sorry, I'll stop doing that...

This is a great fic, I am rooting for the kids to find a good life soon. It's a story, and I'm really connecting with them...a person would say overreacting but there are worse things.

I'm happy that the kids in the schools, for the most part, aren't receiving too much hate from the other students...well, they could be-it was implied, to me, from what Gabriel said. "Don't get me mad in the future"...someone made him lose his temper already? And only this first year kid talked to him...the others stayed away. Maybe they'll be friends?

We (reviewers) were asked not to say in our reviews "I agree with bla/disagree with bla", and I hope I haven't been doing that. If I have, I apologize. I've been trying to be careful not to put anything like that, just which parts I like.

I hope Dave doesn't get killed, then Jean would be alone, and goodness knows people wouldn't just ignore her. They'd use her for some experiment or freak show... still good. I'll keep reading. :)
Sanluris chapter 3 . 8/12/2007
Banzai for the Anagrams! :D (Jean's name Jane's letters mixed up. Is that why he said he was unoriginal? I'm betting so. :) )

I HOPE he doesn't agree to the movie rights...thing. _ I don't trust them as far as I can throw them. I'm glad he seems to love her like his own daughter, and stuff. Puppy eyes...kitty eyes? 0

Well, unless their parents mess up their minds, young kids can actually be very accepting...look at Naruto for an example. The kids all hated Naruto because their parents shunned him, is it maybe going to be the opposite here? I don't expect any answers...you might tell me to just keep reading XD

Bye~
Sanluris chapter 2 . 8/12/2007
Hope this gets through...fanfiction had to start revising... -.-; Anyway...

In this chapter, "Of course some things are just a given - everybody can tackle," was my favorite line. :) (Tackles author) I'm a Pokemon! XD

When you described the Slugma embyro, it made me want to hug him, I don't know why. :3 I'm not a huge Slugma fan but maybe I think they're cute or cuddy (aside from being burning hot).

No cold water baths for that boy. It'll be sad when the poor guy cools down so much that he stops moving. Just a question: you said human blob, that means he won't have a Human Form like the others? Woa...

I hope Team Rocket don't kidnap the kids and do more experimenting on them...man, I hate those guys. Jessie and James are OK, albiet annoying, but the Rockets in the game are just plain cruel. ;-;

Next chapter! I'm eager to see what happens next. It's good, very good. :) I put you on Author Alert and Favorite Story Alert. :3 Bai bai for now.
Sanluris chapter 1 . 8/12/2007
Wow, Brian got his earful for the day. ;-;

Poor guy. Hmm-though, I'm like him, I'd probably have babbled on too. Video cameras will do that to you.

Well-there are more chapters, so I shouldn't ask, but I will say I'm interested to see what kind of Pokemon DNA the kids have in them. :)

The idea of being a Pokemorph appeals to me...though I probably didn't look into it this much-but that's a good thing. This is a good fic, I hope it continues. Hope that was an OK review. :3
nondescript chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
*whistles* Wow, sucks for Gabriel. On alot of different levels. Cause he can't really be a cutter, sorry abot the slightly morbid Humor. i ould say on the bright side, but no matter how you slice it, his life sucks. Though, because of how his body works, he can probaly survive under extreme circumstances and he dosen't need to eat either. Though if he hardened his extremeties, but left the joints slightly liquid, or jellolike, he could move around without much problems. We can just tell that the church is gonna cause problems in the future. gods i hate typing
Xoroth chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
Interesting soujourn into the lives of the morph children. From what I've read now I really want to see whats in the scyther girls head. Also the murderous realigious sect is interesting too. Great chapter!
Foxyjosh chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
Religion is a touchy subject for many people.1 Personally, I hate the bible.2 Its teachings are great, don't get me wrong, but I can't stand the fact that every sentence is numbered.3 A sentence taken out of context can mean something else entirely.4 That is what scares me about the extremists.5 Don't worry about offending me, I only get offended by censorship.6

This is a great story and I like what is going on so far. (just as long as you don't hurt Jean)
amoreanfibio chapter 4 . 8/8/2007
This is such an awesome story. I feel really sorry for those kids.
Serpent Magick chapter 4 . 8/7/2007
Yes, I suppose it is very unfortunate to be a Slugma morph...so depressing. Ya know, it's a little creepy how you wrote the first part of the chapter; those people are frikkin crazy...
Dragonfree chapter 3 . 8/7/2007
To nondescript: This story has multiple main characters, so the point of view changes in each chapter (and sometimes between scenes) to whichever character the chapter will be focusing on. The other morphs will all get their share of screen time this way.
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 Next »