Reviews for Morphic
Foxyjosh chapter 11 . 8/24/2009
That's terrible! But boy did I call it! Well, sort of.

Great chapter!
Xoroth chapter 11 . 8/24/2009
Great cliffhanger.
SamJaz chapter 10 . 7/28/2009
Wow. I wasn't expecting a story of this calibre. Great work.
pokemaniac1234 chapter 10 . 7/28/2009
good story so far, please continue it if you can!
Cedric Bale chapter 10 . 7/21/2009
Zomg, update! Is Gabriel working up to an evolution? O_o I doubt it, but I can't think of anything else to explain the way he feels. Now that I think about it, I could totally see the group of morphs splitting up and fighting for/against humanity, against eachother in some sort of super-hero slash super-villain set up, with this being like, their origin stories showing how a bunch of them from opposing sides were good friends before they grew up / evolved / whatever they do. And now that I think about THAT (aka re-read that), that whole idea seems really random and out'a nowhere. And corny. D: Anyways, wherever you -actually- take this, I'm looking forward to reading it. Hopefully it'll make more progress before I'm an old man. ;)
Foxyjosh chapter 10 . 7/9/2009
Those religious nuts are like flies. When one gets caught, two more take its place. I think that guy let himself get caught so the scientists would come out of hiding. Terrible but, that's the way it is.

Great chapter by the way!
Twilix01 chapter 10 . 7/9/2009
wow, they're learning to use attacks now, sweet! keep going dragonfree!
enderverse chapter 10 . 7/8/2009
I really like it but it doesn't seem very funny.
Gijinka Renamon chapter 9 . 5/16/2009
Interesting concept, though it certainly reminds me of why I don't like people very much... anyway, please continue, as I am very eager to see what happens next.
SingABrightSong chapter 5 . 4/9/2009
What about the person waving "MATTHEW 5:10 in front of the priest's house?
Otte chapter 9 . 11/27/2008
oh man I've gotta say, I'm really enjoying this. You've taken an overrated, abused and quite frankly tired ideas and completely turned it on its head - taking a ridiculous premise with realistic characters and turning into a totally powerful read. It's hilarious in a sort of dark way, but it's laced through with this real drama and empathy you feel for the characters. I gotta say, I've got a huge soft spot for Gabriel in particular. I really wanna give him a hug, you've managed to make a really good woobie out of him. I like Jack as well, he seems like the morph who's handling it the best. How frank he was with that kid who was freaked out by him was hilarious, and he's such an endearing nerd.

The pacing is also good, you keep the plot moving at a fast enough pace to keep the reader interested, but it isn't jumping all over the place. However the sheer volume of characters can be somewhat confusing, and due to the fact people read fanfic chapters between what can be long intervals you should clarify now and again what the relationships between the characters are like.

All that said and done, it's a great fic and I've been recommending this to friends who're trying to find good pokemon reads. Keep it up!
Cedric Bale chapter 9 . 11/25/2008
Om nom nom, I eat your chapters like candy. Delicious realistic-situation-candy. Awesome writing skills going on here still, I'm happy to report. The plot! It... sits ominously, without actually thickening very much at all. Not that there's anything particularly bad about that, I was still very excited to read what was happening. D Here's to more chapters, eventually if not soon!
Teodyssey chapter 4 . 11/16/2008
read all 9 chapters so far and I must say this is a pleasure to read. I haven't read anything quite as animated and enjoyable in a long long while.

so why am I reviewing on chapter 4? because I loved what you did with katherine and gabriel. amazing depth to both of them, and because they're the most human at heart. all their flaws and yet they live, amazing.

This might sound sadistic and evil but, I was giggling at all the handicaps (oh god the puns) that you placed on katherine. left handed, petals for fingers, ruffling of petals at every motion, it was funny to read.

you did an amazing job with gabriel's pokemon characteristics. especially in the later chapters. simply amazing, I really wish I could do something as deep and as human as this!
Foxyjosh chapter 9 . 11/15/2008
Wow, he sure is taking this hard. Though I would too if in his situation.
Blazie chapter 9 . 11/14/2008
*gasp* Almost a year after I discover your site, and three months after I discover , I find you! I didn't know you were on here! I haven't read Morphic or the Quest for the Legends on TCoD, I don't know why, but I will be following your stories from now on. :D
192 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »