Reviews for Brave New World
bec chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Nice Dan /Sam piece.
Xtin2000 chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
very nice friendship between sam and daniel :)
Athena13 chapter 1 . 11/5/2012
that was really nice. Thanks!
Midnights chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
This was a fantastic unique fic, which wonderfully explored the friendship between Sam and Daniel, their understanding of each other and their ‘plans’. I adore fics like this that go deeper than the usual superficial. Loved it.
Haleakala chapter 1 . 6/19/2007
Lovely piece of writing. Daniel certainly does seem to have a thing with the MRE's, doesn't he? Apparently they all taste like chicken, even the mack n' cheese. Always a fan of the 'there but for the grace of god go i' theme- just beautiful. However, I'm not sure how Brave New World fits into this. It's been awhile since I read it, and even when I did I feel like I missed a lot of the major themes.
devianttart chapter 1 . 6/4/2007
This could have really been a throw away moment but once again you make it lovely.

And I detect some D/S shippyness! Woowoo!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 6/3/2007
aww very well done, I liked it!
Destiny Skywalker chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
I always love your character insight. It's like you somehow got a chance to look into their minds and hearts. It's very believable.
hariboo-smirks chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Oh I loved this, I love the Sam/Daniel friendship. Deep, probing, but sweet. Lovely.
Quinndolynn chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Sometimes I find myself feeling that all the other fic has been written in the world. Every great Sa/Jack fic is another great Sam/Jack fic, every Sam/Daniel one is another play off similar themes.

This is NOT one of those fics. This is entirely, completely new AND wonderful. I realize it's based off a prompt, and more people may purposefully write fics with a similar theme. But what I'm trying to say is that fics like this one give me hope.

totally favoriting!
owaranai.natsu chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
This is so awesome! I love how both characters are facing their demons, and both are coming to a conclusion through different angles. I love how you said that Daniel 'comes at something sideways.' And I never really thought of Daniel truly realizing why Oma stopped him, but it's very true, since once you do something for personal gain, everything can be turned into your own agenda. Plus, while I was watching the episode, I really felt like it was unlike Daniel to sacrifice the fate of the world, just so Abydos was not harmed. That was not a very clear judgment call. Wow. And I love how both of them really had been 'gods.' I never really thought of it that way. And I love how there are different themes and layers to one short story; like from what makes us weak, and what seperates us from ourselves, and what it means to be alive/human, and OMG, BRILLIANT fic!:)
sgater926 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Excellent! I love the stark humanity and truth that Sam and Daniel express, how open they are and how much they understand each other. I also love the way you've handled Daniel grasping the rules of the Ancients. I've never thought of it that way before but it's absolutely true. Brilliant! This is an initially troubling moment for them that turns into something beautiful, with a wonderful conclusion. That's a great quote, "So...we shall remain powerless, flawed mortals then." There is great philosophical thought in this small story. Great job! Absolutely phenomenal!
Janice R. Sager chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Oh my... that was quite ... perfect. Yes, that's the word I want, just 'perfect'.

Thank you!
megmeyer chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Oh! This is just so Sam and Daniel! I wish it could have been finished in time for the noms for SG-1 Fan Awards! I hope I can remember it next year! Thanks for writing it.
feb04 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007