Reviews for Lost and Fondness
Yo chapter 1 . 4/15
Nice bruh
LadyBardock chapter 13 . 9/23/2014
Refreshing after all those in-canon stories :) Nice and passionate, very heart warming :)
Lilla-DBZ Lover chapter 13 . 9/4/2014
Beautiful!
kandypops26 chapter 13 . 3/23/2014
I loved this story! And now for some reason now i ship Tien and Launch hard.
Alexis chapter 6 . 11/9/2013
When Zarbon took her chin she should of spit right in his face then she should of said "think again" lol XD
Guest chapter 13 . 3/21/2013
Excellent story, a lot of gramatical errors though
Guest chapter 6 . 12/26/2012
great story
bval1 chapter 13 . 8/31/2012
This was cute :)
CherryPie13 chapter 13 . 5/15/2012
I loved this story! I especially loved the involvement of Trunks (because who can't love him?) Please write more Bulma/Vegeta fanfics!
FireStorm1991 chapter 13 . 4/12/2012
I loved this story :D The only thing I wish I could have seen was Vegeta being reunited with his mother, but I'll take what I can get, lol.
KimiruMai chapter 8 . 4/11/2012
Good God, Vegeta, the kid looks EXACTLY like you did as a kid, with purple hair. Connect the dots.
JC-zala chapter 13 . 3/28/2012
An AU story worth mentioning and reading.

I can say that you have a good knowledge about politics and monarchy. You also know how to emphasize the tyranny of a ruler, which is portrayed rightfully by Frieza. I'm quite impressed with the way you handled the setting, the plot, the wide array of characters, and the events. Each chapter had me glued to my seat. I couldn't stop reading it until I reached the end. I seriously wish that it was longer.

And the romance! Wow! I'm touched. I love how they got together. I love how you got Chichi and Goku together. And I love the scenes with Vegeta and Bulma. You have a clear understanding of their personalities.

I'm really satisfied with this story.
Abby303 chapter 13 . 2/25/2012
Wow...just wow. That was an amazing fic. It was truly amazing. I loved it.(and read it all in one go.) Great job with it, and thank you for making this amazing piece of work.

Abby303