Reviews for The Nature of Relationships
The Flying Spaghetti Monster chapter 2 . 1/28/2009
Disturbing to an extreme at some points, but good at the rest
dancer4ver chapter 1 . 11/11/2008
Even though I happen to be one of those Yaoi fangirls (not the rabid kind of course), I thought this was hilarious. Poor Naruto!
Nuclear Burp chapter 2 . 8/20/2008
You, sir, are a sick, sick man.

Therefore, I must applaude you, because sickness can be awesome and sexy (Nymphomania, anyone?) and therefore this little edumacational contraption is designed of WIN.

I salute you, sah!

-Salute-

Pity that this won't be continued, but...

Nabanaba
EyeOfTheBlizzard chapter 2 . 7/7/2008
Would you please do one about NaruHina next? other than stories like Two Halves, Team 8, Legacy of the Rasenan, or something else along those lines, most of them are utter crap consisting of one of three caagories. HInata is shy for 50,0 chapters and somehow Naruto realizes his undying love for her, Hinat somehow, randomly overcomes her shyness within five chapters (less than 10,0 words),or HInata is alrady in a relationship with Naruto. i know that i'm no expert at roance, but seriously...
Renea chapter 2 . 6/16/2008
xD oh my god, I love this. Poor, Poor Naruto. (Or, judging by the end there, should I say poor goat and Orochimaru?)
LurkerReader chapter 2 . 6/11/2008
LOL this crackfic is an an excuse for a rant

-throws away cosmo-

which i LOVED! -nods on behalf of her kerry-voting ass

yes. YES!

I have blundered into too many horribly written fics with such grammatically challenged sentences and verbs that occur over and over and over! ugh...I've recently just escaped the hell out of one that had the minor character explain finding out Naruto's involvement in an issue when he already he already told her 5 chaps ago! and in another chap where the author already had the minor char admit so. TWICE...ugh

Its no wonder people avoid fanfic world like the plague if that was their first experience. And what irks me the most, is that this 'author' has SO many reviews telling him how awesome, stunning and mindblowing...(scoff) I barely comprehending any of the gibberish and the chars were way ooc when the author maintained he/she was sticking true to the identity of the char (what?)i cant believe!...

erm...-looks up- I apologize...I was caught up in my own rant

-grins sheepishly and disappears on the wind-
LurkerReader chapter 1 . 6/11/2008
"earning curriculum revolves around shiny things and bright colors" YAY lol

"I'm the guy that sits with his back to the wall, the exit always in sight" you see, thats good stuff rt there

not that i'm stalking or anything...-cough-

great chappie!
Bassclone13 chapter 2 . 4/29/2008
Ah, thank you. It had to be said, as much as people hate it. Want to know another thing that's funny? I've read the story "All for One" before and I had the basic idea of this story in mind. xD
Megaolix chapter 2 . 4/11/2008
Very funny and very true. I hope to see more chapters to this fic.

Can I give you a suggestion? What about the fact that some may forget that Naruto is 12-13 at the start of Naruto? I'm referring mostly to the fics that put him in a pairing with Kurenai, Anko, Tsunade and such. I mean, what the hell are they thinking.

Then there are those that are rated M. Do you actually see a 12-13 years old boy satisfy an older woman? Me neither.

Then again, there are others M fics with 12-13 years old boys and girls... Correct me if I'm wrong, but what the hell? People that age going at it like rabbits?

So, is age a good enough topic idea for a chapter?
Oni244 chapter 2 . 3/29/2008
I laughed, I muttered angrily, I even cried at some point for no reason, and I just plain wanted to nod my head in agreement more than half the time. Crack this may have been, but damn if it wasn't some good crack.
Philzpilz chapter 2 . 3/19/2008
I actually quite like All for one actually... It even had a relativly sensible plotline for a while, and at least there was a a bit of explanation towards there being a harem, rather than a fic where everyone just likes naruto all of a sudden, no questions asked.

Although TBH i'm fairly positive about all stories, if i read them try and be nice, if i see its a naruHina a close the window before starting a rant about it.

As for Tayuya, as with all characters, its good if its done well enough(melody of the fox is the best example i can think of, and it even had a harem implication in there with Ino and Hinata)

Meh, it's all choice but I'd encourage people to write harem fics, on the bassis that if 100 new fics start and 99 of them are "O louk 1010, ders a law which says i can have loasd of wifes! Me u an dimo can get married!" then there might be 1 which makes sense!
DarkSyde24 chapter 2 . 3/18/2008
This one might leave a bad taste in the mouths of your readers and fellow authors, but eff it. I'm glad someone said it. The amount of harem stories I've been seeing lately have been growing and growing, and much like you said, the writers don't really have a clue how to write them well besides making up some lame excuse for Naruto to have a whole bunch of girls. My favorite is the popular "rebuilding his clan" law, which gives Naruto an excuse to marry every eligible girl/woman the author has a crush on.

Call me corny, but I prefer one on one pairings. The only harem I like is the "Tenchi harem", where a bunch of girls will chase and compete for the guy, but in the end you know only one will win his heart. I mean why would all these competitive, strong-willed kunoichi suddenly lose their backbone and allow themselves to become nothing more than a concubine? Sakura and Ino have been competing for Sasuke for years, but now that they've developed feelings for Naruto, they're willing to share? Give me a break. The only thing a harem story does is make the involved females terminally stupid while letting certain readers live out their fantasies through a fictional character.
dreamlifter chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
3 words for you: Shadow. Clone. Jutsu.

nuff said.
Catgurl2004 chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
I'm still not sure as to why this makes me laugh so much. (Curses.) Maybe the humor of it all goes through even my devotion to yaoi? Aah, whatever. I think, really, that this was just what I needed today (and no, I'm not saying that for flattery). Crappy month plus funny fanfiction seems to balance out quite well, though it's kind of a mystery why something like this made me feel better.

...Ahem. I digress.

(Skewering, seriously...? -information stored for future references- Oh yeah, oh yeah.) Maybe Tayuya and I have something in common? Hmm.

Also...if such a man existed (one that could satisfy THAT much), addresses are needed. Ahah, but I know what you mean. These people have way more stamina than I could ever, ever have (female speaking, kthnx).

But yeah. Kudos to the goat.
Eva.P chapter 2 . 3/17/2008
HAHAHA! Utter Brilliance! I loved it and could not stop laughing, my mother actually walked into my room to shut me up!