Reviews for Why I Love My Aniue
blueberry761 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
Such a nice story! I wish the brothers would get along better tho.
Hesunohana chapter 1 . 12/26/2010
he really is horrible with everyone, except Shouka, Shuurei and his son. ha, Reishin...
obasan45 chapter 1 . 8/31/2010
Hi, you don’t know me. And sorry to be putting this here, but you’ve disabled your Message Box in your profile, and there’s no way to reach you.

I came to know about you through Insane Teddy Bear’s fave on Why I Love My Aniue. She faved my SaiMono fic, I went into her profile to thank her. As always, I would browse through the other faves on SaiMono. I feel that, if someone likes my writing, there’s a good chance I would like her other faves too! _

I read all your SaiMono fics, faved and commented on 4 of them.

When I read Why I Love My Aniue, I was really excited that you used “serpentine” to describe Reishin’s eyes! Because that’s exactly how I see them! And I even had that in my fanfic Twin Irises, except that it appeared a little differently, as a nickname “Snake Eyes” bandied around the court, a nickname that Reishin detests.

Then in The Power of a Turnip, you had Shuei enjoying the scent of Koyu’s newly washed hair. AIYEEE!

In my Twin Irises there was a scene where Shuei drank in the smell of Koyu’s cedar and thyme scented hair! I began to feel like I KNOW you! Most creepy!

In Arcanum, you dwelled at length on Koyu’s longing to be touched by Reishin, and you had Reishin’s first attempt at touching Koyu done with his fan. I almost fainted! In Twin Irises, I had something similar, but different. At that point, some sort of understanding had already taken place with regards to the Reishin-Koyu father-son issue. The “touch” scene was sort of a prank/tease, initiated by Shuei, to get Reishin to touch Koyu “skin on skin”.

As I read on, from one of your fics to another, I was half-expecting to see you write about Kijin calling Reishin by the pet name “Dumpling”! If you did, I would have screamed! _

I’m invading your space and telling you all this because:

(1) I want you to know I didn’t steal those thoughts from you (my fic was posted in Feb ’10). I’ve not read your fics before this, honest!

(2) I would REALLY like to talk to you! I’m so excited, it’s like finding a soul-mate! hahaha
Clashing Harmony chapter 1 . 1/10/2010
Lovely! Brilliant characterizations and a marvellous plot! I liked your language too, though I had to check the dictionary a few times. ;) Beautiful representation of the situation and finally finished off with a great title for the story. It suits it very well. So keep it up!
a-big-apple chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
Lovely! I can picture this story very clearly; Reishin's expressions, Shouka's swiftness and his sudden authority...faboo.
Otaku Mom chapter 1 . 3/1/2009
very nice. Reishin is difficult. He is very competitive with Kurou from what I've seen in the anime, and Shouka is very important to him. You seem to understand the characters very well.

I'm really glad I finally got a chance to watch Saiunkoku so I can finally read your fics for it.

Sheri
Jessa chapter 1 . 2/17/2009
I liked it, good job! :D
pdfish chapter 1 . 1/20/2009
Aww~ That's a great story though Reishin should have let Kouyuu understand how important he is! Poor Kouyuu will then feel much better and a greater sense of belonging. but then again, Reishin won't be Reishin if he showed his feelings, right? lol
Yuna Isabella Seitta chapter 1 . 3/23/2008
Hi! I'm a newbie in the neighbourhood. So, please to meet your aquaitances.

-Yuna Isabella Seitta-
Jonquina chapter 1 . 3/18/2008
Lovely! So sweet. It's a pity Kouyuu doesn't know how much Reishin cares for him.
lazy fat kitsune chapter 1 . 10/30/2007
omigosh, this is absolute love! Eheh, I can't think of anything else to say except that. Chibi Kouyuu is so totally...absolutely adorable! This totally melted my heart into a pile of goo!
Venedy chapter 1 . 10/26/2007
eh..i think i've reviewed in departure 2 but i still wanna review this cause chibi koryuu is just too cute! and panicky (slight) reishin is just too amusing. I like the plot and touching father-son scene u put there :) great work! Kudos to u!
marajade963 chapter 1 . 9/26/2007
lovely sweet story. I loved the way Reishin's love for his son was portrayed in this. I'd love to see you write more of the Kou family.
Laguna's twin sister chapter 1 . 7/22/2007
Don't worry about it! It was great! although i must admit, the "procedure" kinda freaked me out. Reminded me of the last time i ate blanched vegetables...

Well anyway, that was cute. I loved it! good job.
musagirl15 chapter 1 . 7/20/2007