Reviews for Cold Rain
Guest chapter 10 . 11/8/2015
SO MANY INSPIRATIONAL QUOTES HERE! Thank you, I really enjoyed reading this. :)
Guest chapter 10 . 9/5/2015
I know this was no doubt unintentional on your part, but this story made me slightly ship Aizen/Rukia. I don't know why especially since I'm and IchiRuki shipper. Maybe it's because while Yamamoto abandoned her (the others weren't aware that she was alive) and Aizen is so good at manipulating, it's just nice to see even the villain see see something in the heroine/ he even asked for her back.
jcampbellohten chapter 10 . 7/14/2015
It's Kusajishi, not Kusajika; Karakura, not Kankura; Komamura only has one M at a time.
Good ending for part of a series, but I'm glad it's not all ending there.
jcampbellohten chapter 8 . 7/14/2015
I like Zaraki's shikai ability. It's original and fitting for him. Also, Operation Oblation is badass. Now it makes sense why the Third Seat was begging Yamamoto not to use it: because he's loyal to Yamamoto.
jcampbellohten chapter 4 . 7/14/2015
Ukitake informally calls Yamamoto "Genryuusai-sensei," not "Yama-jii." The latter is what Kyouraku calls him.
jcampbellohten chapter 2 . 7/14/2015
Ohhh shit!
Kenpachi calls Ichigo by his given name, not his family name.
LDK chapter 10 . 3/15/2015
Really interesting plot, great character development, fascinating philosophy. Imbued with action, this story really has it all! And the plot twists... Not knowing the real story really adds to it's intriguing appeal. Thank you for writing this, I absolutely loved reading the twists and its was challenging to anticipate the outcome.
Guest chapter 10 . 9/16/2014
You are a wizard. Your plot line is extremely balanced and it is an addictive read. It has been quite some time since I have written a review this long but after reading this I feel compelled to do so. The prequel was so good that I couldn't find the words to write anything. It would seem pale in comparison. No story is perfect, but this has been one enjoyable ride that I would look forward to experiencing again. I really love your creations. Also, every story reflects on the writer and I must tell you that I hold you, now, on a very high pedestal.
Guest chapter 9 . 2/15/2014
Lol, for a second near the end, I thought everyone was gonna die. And then it was like nope jk we're all fine. Good story.
Guest chapter 8 . 2/15/2014
"I don't know if I loved you, before I lost you, or even if I love you now. But I know I won't lose you again."

I can't explain how perfect this quote is, how perfectly it describes the two of them...kudos
DuskMuse711 chapter 10 . 2/8/2014
For a moment u had me, I was bout to break down I tears for hitsugaya
1234dghgfj chapter 10 . 8/13/2013
It's not finished is it?

I'm loving it :3

Guest chapter 4 . 6/5/2013
awwww i reallly reallly likrd this chapter.
Guest chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i really loved this story. it is reallly nice and i think this is the best one of all the stories that i have read. please finnish it as soon as you can. I LOVE THIS FAN FICTION.
EmptySurface chapter 10 . 4/28/2013
I find myself admiring your way of writing. You tackle the dark,bad stuff with realistic and easy to follow words, yet you leave nothing out. And still the darkness doesn't get overwhelming... You wrote you was worried it was too dark, too horrifying... in my opinion, you could've gone further. Great work!