Reviews for MWPP
the-little-black-red-dress chapter 1 . 11/26/2007
it was very very good! thankx so much for writing it! (:
almostinsane chapter 1 . 8/14/2007
Great story! Thanks for writing this! LOL, go Marauders! Go Fred and George! Thanks for writing this! God bless!
A-Hard-Days-Night chapter 1 . 7/3/2007
I think that this story has very good potential. However, I could not continue reading it for two very simple and silly reasons.

1) You wrote: "Morning.” Said George. When it really should be: "Morning," said George. This mistake was found several times in the amount that I had read.

2) The bolded, italicized, capslock. Sorry, but bold in a story? Have you ever read a book where a sentence was bolded? If you're using capslock, I think that gets the point across rather well that someone is yelling. I, however, do not like to use capslock, but it is still not uncommon. But bold? Really? Like I said, I've never seen a sentence bolded in a book for emphasis.

You are a good writer it seems, but those two mistakes turn me off a story no matter how good it is. Sorry, but that is my honest opinion.
Rob-girl chapter 1 . 6/28/2007
This was pretty good. Not what I expected though.
RSegovia chapter 1 . 6/1/2007
Good story. I'm collecting all the "Fred and George find out about the Marauders" stories in my C2 archive, "Magical Mischief Makers". If you're interested, check out the link in my profile. It's amazing how many people have written their own take on this scene (myself included)! Keep up the good writing.
One Hit Wonder chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
It's like candy. Short. Sweet. Pointless. I think I might have a cavaty... :)
and-chaos-reigned chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Yay! Yes! Oh, I'm so happy that someone finally wrote a story about this! I've always wondered why a scene like this wasn't in any of the books, because in my opinion Fred and George would have been very interested to know that they'd been acquainted with two of the actual marauders, and that Harry's dad was a third. I mean, how cool would that have been? Plus I think they would have gained a lot of respect for Remus and Sirius and a little insight into James, and thus Harry. But anyway, sorry for the rambling. This is a delightful little fic and you write very well. Congrats!
Janiqua chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
So cute! I can just imagine the twins roaming from teacher to teacher, asking about the Marauders. Professor Flitwick's "Where" was amazing, and Snape... Aw, man, they're lucky Snape didn't kill them!

I can totally imagine Sirius hexing Remus so he can have some of his best friend's company in that forsaken house. I would've, if I had been in his place.

Great story. Gotta love Fred/George discovering the Marauders fics!
fahzzyquill chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
ha ha. very cute.
beware of trips chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Aw. This was a cute little bit. I enjoyed it!
brad395 chapter 1 . 5/23/2007