Reviews for Layer Cake
Caprichoso chapter 1 . 6/21/2012
Wow... this looks like it's going to be really, *really* good. You have excellent descriptions with just the right mix of action and contemplation, and I see the idea taking you lots of great places.

Since I'm writing something in the How Long Is Forever universe too, I'm going to hold off reading this until the last two chapters are written (if not published), but this most definitely has my attention.
Souffles In Space chapter 9 . 10/1/2011
"How bloody epic"? So bloody epic I think I might just die from it.

Beautiful - a very effective way of showing the way Dick's character has developed over time, and how the influence of so many people has shaped him over his life. The changes between 1st and 3rd person were a little confusing, but detracted very little from the quality of the story.

It might have been nice to see more of his parents, because they were also a huge influence in Dick's life (and maybe a mention of Superman? Seeing as he inspired the Nightwing identity). And I admit, your "All Star"-esque portrayal of Bruce towards the beginning of the piece was...a bit surreal. Nevertheless, effective.
AmaraRae chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
LOVING THIS AND IM GONNA KEEP READING IT
lilrockgirl95 chapter 9 . 12/13/2009
EPIC! Thats is true is the meaning of epic! Dude LOVE ThIS STORY! I LOVE THE ENDING!
lilrockgirl95 chapter 6 . 12/12/2009
I really like seeing Robin through Raven's eyes. It was different, but yet interesting. This Story is great!
lilrockgirl95 chapter 3 . 12/12/2009
Dude..wow.
lilrockgirl95 chapter 1 . 12/12/2009
Okay so a fellow fanfictionor...oh what ever you call us! Gave me your link. And WOW im impressed! Lovin the story so far!
CluelessMajor chapter 9 . 12/8/2009
aw, i kindda wished starfire and robin worked out...

i have to admit, i was never a babs fan,

but babsxrobin is cannon, right?

oh well.

over all... I LOVED IT! (except for the awkward starefirexrobin chapter, for obvious reasons)

This is the first fanfic that i have read that really went in and brought the real robin out. You have managed to brought all the chaos of DC universe and mixed in with CN's Teen Titans and come out with a beautiful and meaningful prose. I comend you and i look forward into reading more of your work.
Inky the Inkfred chapter 9 . 6/13/2009
I feel like I start off all of my reviews with the word 'wow,' but I only review the ones that make me want to say that. So...

Wow. That was incredible, I loved it. Great how you incorporated the quotes and such, and I love how it's just basically the complete story of... well, Dick Grayson, obviously. Okay, this is the longest review I've ever written, and now I'm babbling. Anyway. Loved it.
It'sTimeToDance chapter 9 . 3/15/2009
Man, I wish I could write like you. :P

Good job. Excellent job. You italizize alot, but that's cool.
YinYangWhiteTiger chapter 9 . 4/9/2008
8D Wonderful fic i loved every moment of it, so expèlaining, i never had the luck to read all the comics and they cost of hell D

X3 love this chapter most of all
Emily chapter 9 . 4/1/2008
i loved it you did a really good job _ i love robin fanfics this is one of my favs
ami chapter 9 . 3/14/2008
omg i have been waiting for this good job i really liked it!
Slade8833 chapter 9 . 3/7/2008
Freakin loved it.. the details where great i learned a few things here ant there... it was written good and always seemed to keep an enjoyable pace.. one of the better things i've read on this site ..great job
Stargirl7 chapter 9 . 2/9/2008
That was really good! :)The ending was sad, but the story was still great!

TTYL,