Reviews for You
juliana1307 chapter 1 . 10/10/2008
Oh, that was so cute... Great story.
toothchick chapter 1 . 8/30/2008
This was so beautiful & sweet! Very well written!
Davy's Girl chapter 1 . 9/12/2007
Beautifully written. Keep it up!
dfdf chapter 1 . 7/4/2007
really good!
bbandgsr chapter 1 . 5/31/2007
so so sweet and so well written! i loved it!
bellabug chapter 1 . 5/28/2007
Though I am not usually one for geekbaby fics, this was wonderful. Congrats!

Rach.
The Queen of Sin chapter 1 . 5/25/2007
aw! so sweet!1 and cute and fluffy I love it! Lisa didn't tell me it was her birthday- oh well! wow this story is SO cute! sque *flaps hands*
Kritari chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
OMG it's so sweet! I totally addicted about all your fic! You're the best Sweetie. You're awesome. I'm so proud to know you!

Thanks for sharing!
graceaurel chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
woaw Elialys! Elle est magnifique cette nouvelle fanfic. Bon je sais en même temps c'est pas trop difficile de me contenter: toi GSR Baby I'm happy!lol

Tu vas la transcrire en français? Parce qu'il faut vraiment que les autres frenchies en profite!

Tu comptes faire d'autres fanfics sur basées sur Living Doll?

Bizoo et vive les français!
BongoZ chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
This is really one of the most beautiful baby fics I've ever read. Grissom saying "I think she loves me already"completely melted me. I really like the premise of Sara's ordeal resulting in the two of them wanting to have a baby. And yeah, Sara wishing they'd had a baby so Grissom would have someone to cling to after she's gone made me sniffle a bit.
Col chapter 1 . 5/24/2007
Beautiful! I had tears in my eyes.
ayesha-s chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
omg its beautiful! love it, incredibly sweet!
Brittany chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
Oh, man, that totally made me cry. That was beautiful. I've read many, many GeekBaby fics because I'm so obsessed with them, but this was a very unique approcah to it, and it worked wonderfully. Even better that it's based after LD. Reading post-LD fics are going to help keep me sane all summer. I really loved this one.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
This is so hopeful-sweet and hopeful that we'll maybe get

something this good in September! AND thanks for the

humor-we really need that! Good story!
anneruhland chapter 1 . 5/23/2007
This was beautiful. It touched my heart and made me cry. Yhanks for sharing this lovely story. anne